Thread: Songs and how to move them.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Songs and how to move them.

ok i royally f*cked up. i have lots of anime songs on my computer in my documents section and its growing but not in a good way. now its getting too long i cant get some of my songs. is there anyway i can move them into a folder then just click on the folder and they they are waiting for me? plz help me!!!

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Songs and how to move them.

you gotta be clearer when you say "I can't get some of my songs."

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

well the list was so long my songs were hidden by my bar where start is. you know its at the very bottom of the screen and tells you what your active in now. there hidden by the bar and i cant click on them.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Computer O.S. questions belong in the Tech Center Forum...

Now if this is Windows XP you should be able to create a folder, and to move files, just click and drag the files you want into it. Changing the folder view to list (View->List) will let you see more files then in Icons mode
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really understand your situation seeing as I've never ran into a problem like this before. Have you right clicked the backdrop of the folder to view icons in a different fashion(thumbnails, detail, etc.)? Is your folder window maximized?

Well if all of those fail to change or help you then create a new folder in a desired area and naming it. Now go back to My Documents where the complication is and left click an empty space between the files(background) and hold it. Drag the cursor over the files you wish to move, this should make the file icons and/or names darken to show that you have indeed covered that area('highlighted'). If you would like to test it out then just highlight 2 or 3. When you have the selected amount you want to move, let go of the mouse(the files should still be highlighted).

Now you should have both your files and new folder visible on your desktop as to have them transfer within each other. So the steps you should have already done are:

- Opened My Documents
    - Made a new folder, named it
    - Gone back to song files and held down left click and dragged it over desired files
    - Let go of left click; files still highlighted
    - Have the new folder visible along with files

Now the rest is a snap! Just hold down left click again over already highlighted files and you should be able to move them together as a mass. Just hover them over the new folder (make sure the folder underneath has highlighted as well to recognize the files over it) and let go of left click. It should have dropped and started the process of moving the files from My Documents to the new folder.

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me, if not I hope someone else helps you or you figure it out.
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Thanks

OH I GOT IT! THANKX YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!!!! *hugs them all* thankx i got it working! if you want you can closethe thread. i got what i wanted and got it with succese!! thankx guys! you really helps me and my computer!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

And another satisfied customer...
    Thread closed by request of the original poster...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku