Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: soopermuse

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought you would find it funny XD

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    in response

"
    Just read your sig, its a response to your comments you made about the sig size. A.k.a. just because you dont like the sig size restrictions doesn't mean we'll change them. And since you smarted off about it we smarted off back. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen and since you seem to like fire seems kinda odd that you can't take it. Also dont send my mods pm's makes you look rather ignorant when you fuss at the wrong person. And I could honestly care less if your deemed insane, your fit enough to log onto a computer and type so if you can't take a riff in jest then maybe you shouldn't have access to your computer anymore. We were playing with you plain and simple. Its not like you were insulted. Also keep your childish arson threats to yourself. Your not impressing anyone. You need to ease off those gas fumes before they rot what brain you have left"

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I changed his title again, man I'm getting vindictive ooooooooooooo

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the change XD Funny XD

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    in response

"
    Just read your sig, its a response to your comments you made about the sig size. A.k.a. just because you dont like the sig size restrictions doesn't mean we'll change them. And since you smarted off about it we smarted off back. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen and since you seem to like fire seems kinda odd that you can't take it. Also dont send my mods pm's makes you look rather ignorant when you fuss at the wrong person. And I could honestly care less if your deemed insane, your fit enough to log onto a computer and type so if you can't take a riff in jest then maybe you shouldn't have access to your computer anymore. We were playing with you plain and simple. Its not like you were insulted. Also keep your childish arson threats to yourself. Your not impressing anyone. You need to ease off those gas fumes before they rot what brain you have left"
    I didn't knew we had an Evil Clone of Gig here... Good one bud....

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    He just doesn't seem to get it. Here's his journal entry from this morning:

apparently cybergig1 hath decided to suspend my account because he has little understanding(no offence) but he claims im immature and that my stating a fact was a threat, hmm humans cant understand themselves so how can they understand my kind
    Can we just get rid of him for being a dumbass and a poser? He's never contributed to a thread with any substance. His posts, regardless of topic, tend to revolve around how he's some "superior being."

It would seem that his superiority ends at common sense.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Thanks
    oh he's a riot I almost wanna adopt this kid in a sick way, I'm about to ban him but I so wanted a response, here's the correspondance

i wasnot making threats or insluts i was merely stating that its a bit unwise to mess with me, im not putting on an act i was stating the facts and i aint gonna do much about it i was just requesting an explanation but then i started rambling because i happened to have accidentally inhaled something which im still looking into

Cybergig1
    "unwise to mess with me" please. Again with the muttered threats. You dont even have the convictions to actually state them just imply them. Your a weak soul and since your having so many issues I'll release you from your burden. After you've had time to read this I'll suspend your account. Its obvious you lack the mental maturity to post in a community such as this, there is your explination. Wether you seek help or not is of no concern of mine. Especially since I have no worries over "messing with you" as your full of nothing but hot air and if your looking for some kind of attention to give you a reason to feel important than you can find another place to indulge yourself

Re: a threat?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by soopermuse
    like i said before that was not a thret but me pointing out your mistake, those who make mistakes dont go far, and y`know, your kinda rude "lacking mental maturity" thats the definition of humans not my kind, you obviously have little understanding of what will happen in the nex six and a half years so i dont blame your ignorance on lack of knowlege but on you being human.

your suspending my acount, ah well, ive been punished many times for the ignorance of humans but its getting rediculous, but at least its not as bad as 600 years ago, now it was hard to reincarnate back then when lord tyr was mad at me, look youve got me rambling again, all i will say to you is

SEPTEMBER FIRST TWO THOUSAND AND ELEVEN, YOU WILL FIND OUT THEN THE TRUTH,

Farewell to some one who i may have got along with if you didnt push people away lacking my wisdom will be your burden

Cybergig1-
    I take what a 15 year old has to say about such with a grain of salt. Your hardly old enough to understand the world let alone dictate it. You should quit overestimating your knowledge of the world before the real world kicks you out of the fantasy your living in.
    Speaking of which I didn't even bother reading whatever nonsense you wrote this time. I'm not in the business of listening to the ramblings of someone nearly half my age when they can't speak in an honest nature and instead retreat to a fantasy world that only exists in their mind. Seek help kid, you've got too many years left in life to waste them on such nonsense.

I'd say my final title for mr. moose head about sums it up
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Mar 16, 2005 at 07:54 AM.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Excellent.

The kid needs therapy in a big way.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast