Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: soopermuse

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    ah sorry Dan I accidentally deleted your post my bad! XD I'm on laughing gas as I just came back from the dentist so I'm a bit out of it but yeah that was from him Dan. He has a way with words and I got tired of him threatening to commit arson on the members

Dan posted

"I assume this is from the kid? it was sent via the "contact us" today

ah how clever cybergig, oh wait no its not considering im using my school computers and theres like 500 of m, yes let out your anger silly little human, soon you will see that my kind rightfully own this planet and will rid you foolish ignorat humans off of it.

oh and on your homepage i signed your guest book and the automated message saying thank you, ahahaha you need a new message, well farewell for now fool human"

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    What kind of weed is this kid on and can I have some? O_o XD

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    So can we put stoopermoose up there in the pantheon of lop-eared ****s with //nug// and xp333?
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I woulda swore he was nugs brother

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    tsk tsk... Thats no way to speak to our next world dictator you know.... He's an Alien you know, our species should not underestimate the ones that come from "Morontopia".....

What a looney.....

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    LOL I agree Hes insane O_O

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3