Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sorcerror Orphen!!!

Newbie aldorie may be famous one day aldorie may be famous one day aldorie's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Sorcerror Orphen!!!

hi all...
    i just want to ask about the anime series socerror orphen.. wat do u think.. is a cool anime? cause it has just started here in the philippines.... and i ask f it is good........ thnkd for ur reply...

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    The show is good enough to watch in my opinion. but be aware, the story is almost like this.

Main caracter appear, Someone is treatening him, We got some fight then the hero shoot is main weapon. Fight win !!! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

But I've like it.
    Coming soon.........

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    I think the anime is awesome...
    I always watch it (when I dont do anything)
    lol...

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's all right..... nothing special but still entertaining enough to watch.
    It's still running in Australia at the moment (for the 100th so time) I only watched the first two times, plus the dub is all right, not one of ADV's best but it's still bearable to watch.

But I wouldn't watch the second series of Orphen (Revenge) unless they show it on TV over there too.... cause I've heard it's pretty crappy with enough filler episodes to shake a stick at.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    The show is good enough to watch in my opinion. but be aware, the story is almost like this.

Main caracter appear, Someone is treatening him, We got some fight then the hero shoot is main weapon. Fight win !!! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

But I've like it.
    True Dat' True Dat.....

*super ghetto imitation*
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie anime fan1 may be famous one day anime fan1 may be famous one day anime fan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    orphen is a cool show i think....because of some of graphics imean there not crappy but there not the best either.but the plot of it is allright i say.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't like GMA T.V. Station but I love their choice of anime. Yes Sorcerer Orphen just started in our country but I think its great. I mean you can see it in the beginning that it has a nice story and stuff.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have the first season on tape and I really like it. The second season is really bad. The art took a turn for the worst. I loved it in the first season, hate it with a passion in the second one and it took a Slayers turn. Meaning that it's gotten wayyyy to slapstick and that sort of comedy doesn't belong in Orphen.....I didn't even watch the entire second season and I don't think I will either...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast