Thread: Sorry about the banner

Otaku spiderweb may be famous one day spiderweb may be famous one day
    Thanks

Sorry about the banner

Sorry about that banner up top guys, I really wanted to go without advertisments but they pay our bills. I know we have had problems with banners in the past but these guys SHOULD be clean. Let me know if you find out otherwise. Thanks

Phil J. - Phil[at]animeonline.net

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    you are saying about the little big white spot over there..... And i tough the the old mascote just run away.....
    Coming soon.........

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well iI'm use to banner ads mos forums have them.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    who cares?? just a little banner ad, besides right now I think I can use some MONSTER CABLE from radio shack *looking at the ad

no one should bitch bout this, if they do "they should get the hell out" (quote by Tychoides)

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey man! you gotta pay the bills.. so it's cool

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ja, that is no problem. If it pays the bills, then it pays the bills. Hey, spidey, you ever thought of setting up a donation thingy for AO? Maybe some of our more... uh... caring members can help donate and get something in return? I'm just thinking things up that might help pay the bills for the host. You know, like the whole AO Contributor tag that some members had at the old AO? That gives me an idea...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    As long as we don't succumb to popup ads it's fine (even though the blocker is on).

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    ugh ... pop up adds on AO! that would suck... but as it is its fine, i just thought it was a little white boxed error or something at first

The end is important in all things.