Thread: Sorry all!

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry all!

My kid brother thought he could curse and such online, which makes me feel bad, so sorry for all of the inconvienience he caused! I hope it never happens again.

yours truly,
    sasuni
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    who? and thanks for the appologie, even if i don't know what it's for, your really quiet sweet. thank you
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie SEMiR may be famous one day SEMiR may be famous one day SEMiR's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a fag!!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    that was random. and wasnt nessecary
    but dont worry bout it. people do stuff like that all the time(believe me) anyways apology accepted.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea what he said tou shouldn't say sorry for some one els tho but who cares i accept

Do to others as you see fit

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    your appologies are trully accepted. next time be sure to lock you pc or just hhide your password for the login.

It is better to make sure everything is secure that been banned. Your a sweet and I don't want to lose track of you.
    Coming soon.........

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    OK OK enough with the butt kissing Topic closed ^_^