Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry No Bus For You

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Sorry No Bus For You

There was this guy sitting on a bench at the bus stop. A bus stopped right in front of him and couple of people go on. He sat and watched these people get on. Then bus is about to leave and he stood up. He went to the door and started waving. The bus begins to leave and he starts to run and wave. He missed the bus. He sat back down. I ran a few feet from him and bust out laughing. Was I wrong for this? Would you guys have done the same?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    ...yes...
    I would laugh and point at him....
    An then i'd point some more, while continuing to laugh.

After all was said and done, he'd be mad and watch me run away... then try to catch up, lol.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whoaz.....isnt that kinda harsh? Even if it was funny...dont u think that u should consider where hes going first? Maybe he was waitin fer a bus to someplace important to him like the hospital...jeez ur so mean...unless its for a stupid reason for a bus ride...i wouldnt laugh at all

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    Whoaz.....isnt that kinda harsh? Even if it was funny...dont u think that u should consider where hes going first? Maybe he was waitin fer a bus to someplace important to him like the hospital...jeez ur so mean...unless its for a stupid reason for a bus ride...i wouldnt laugh at all
    I'm sorry I didn't see it that way. I guess it would be sad if that was the case but the guy looked like he was in LaLa Land for a second. I think you would have laughed if you were there though.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmmm. Same. *big grin*
    Seduced by Flesh

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    In your case I do not know what all the circumstances are, but it does sound humorous

I see what you describe all the time where i live

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    The same exact thing happened near me yesterday and I saw someone laughing in the distance. I wonder if you live near me or was there at the moment....

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wouldnt have laughed, it would be too mean!!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast