Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sorry No Bus For You

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would have felt bad that he missed the bus, but I'd still laugh at his stupidity for not getting up and getting on while everyone else was, haha.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I too would have laughed, but I probably would have felt bad about it also. I mean, what if he just thought it was the wrong bus at first, then realized it was the right one? Or what if he was...um what's the politically correct way to say this..mentally handicapped? You just never know some times. He could have been disleyxic or illeterate (there are people out there who are, still) and he just couldn't read where the bus was going. Oh, well, I guess we'll never know for sure...but my initial reaction would have been to laugh.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    ffgirl is right, it's one of those things we would regret laughing at later when we stand in front of god trying to get admitted into heaven

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wouldn't have laughed, because a guy missing a bus isn't that damn funny.

Newbie superblaster may be famous one day superblaster may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I concur. Nothing funny about it, shit happens. Whatever the reason..

KaM
    Newbie KaM may be famous one day KaM may be famous one day KaM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Umm, i thinks its disrespectful. Then agian i am a very respectful to people i dont know.

www.libertydesigns.narutohosting.net

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Damn ..that's messed up. I used to take the bus, and when you missed your bus sometimes you have to wait for another hour for the next one.
    You shouldn't be laughing at that guy...you don't know how it feels when you don't have a car and have to take the bus everyday...
    Nahhh..i'm just playing with you.. it is kind of funny. I wouldn't laugh at loud, but i would probably smile. I know it sucks, but if i was that guy and saw someone laughing at me, i would understand it. I wouldn't like it..but i would understand it.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I would of got my rubber boots on and curbed him.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast