2 2.99%

1 1.49%

2 2.99%

5 7.46%

8 11.94%

3 4.48%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: SOTW Vote

Inu-Yasha Fan Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW Vote

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrulz View Post
    Any reason to why I can't see them? Any of them?
    You must have dial up. Just reload the page.

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mega.Herz View Post
    You must have dial up. Just reload the page.
    No, I don't. I have comcast. The sigs just aren't showing up.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Inu-Yasha Fan Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrulz View Post
    No, I don't. I have comcast. The sigs just aren't showing up.
    Oh, sorry. Try updating your internet browser and normal updates.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

This is still really close one...I wonder if voting your own sig has been disabled,
    or atleast admins could check who you voted for.

But what most suprises me is what actually people see in few sig that has gotten
    votes...well maybe something.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

I had tough time to pick from 3, 6, 7, and 8 but I liked 7 a lot, so I voted for Gwenibe. You all did great work *pats* heehee. ^^
    Last edited by *Mayura*; Aug 08, 2006 at 07:19 AM.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Newbie poonjoonoob may be famous one day poonjoonoob may be famous one day poonjoonoob's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL if # 4 wins, that means it was cheated, ROFL, thats the worst sig and not much effort put into it. and the sig count went up in 1 day, thats impossible, how are 8 people going to have worse taste in 1 day?
    Last edited by poonjoonoob; Aug 11, 2006 at 10:12 AM.

Anyone Go on Gaia? PM or comment me.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poonjoonoob View Post
    LOL if # 4 wins, that means it was cheated, ROFL, thats the worst sig and not much effort put into it.
    I have to admit that I have almoust same opinion in this matter.
    I wanna give credit to maker of that sig for taking part in comp...
    But it's so much behind top 3 sigs (8,1,18...only my opinion)
    that it getting clearly more votes than them makes me wonder...

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Newbie Sarlinari may be famous one day Sarlinari may be famous one day
    Thanks

#1: I love this sig =) Very bright & dreamy. I can't actually find anything about this sig that i don't like ^^ Some might call it too simple, but i've never been a fan of over-complicating things. The only thing that baffles me would be those 3 random squares beside 'OSTK', but that's not something major =P

#2: ><; I can barely make out whats happening! I can't say i like this sig in the slightest, the font is wrong, the colouring is wrong...just wrong oO

#3: On it's own, it's an ok sig, but up against some of these, it's pretty novice =/ Could have done with a border & slightly more imaginative text. And the bavkground is kinda plain as well when ya come to think of it.

#4: Blah, poor quality all round. Bad quality picture, bad font (someone forgot to turn anti-alias on (to crisp etc) =P) and i really don't know whats with the random spiral/twirly thing in the corner oO

#5: I can only make out the panels in the right bottom corner & the far left one. Brushes *way* over power this sig and make it look yucky. Can't say the overall brown colour helped either.

#6: *Love* *love* *love* this sig! So imaginative! Truly an inspiration!

#7: It's a fine sig, but the right hand side seems abit empty >>; Maybe if you made it smaller? Say 400x110? Instead of that extra wasted space.

#8: The background is very magical =) Eye pleasing, but the text doesn't blend in very well =/ It woulda looked better (in my opinion) had you set it to overlay and added drop shadow or something, or lowered the opacity and changed the colour of the stroke.

#9: This one definately caught my attention =P yum yum lol! Overall i really like this sig, and there isn't a thing i would change ^^ Although for my taste the sig is a lil too long height wise, but that's just cos i like smaller sigs =P

#10: The outer glow on the font really overpowers it ><; And i don't see why it's all been broken up? I can understand creativity and originality, but this is abit all over the place. But the image used is really sweet, along with the quote =)

#11: Rather plain compared to some of the others, not much i can say i dislike simply because of the fact that there isn't much too it =/

#12: Abit big for a sig isn't it? But none the less, the overall effect, although different, doesn't really work well ><; The strange colouring of the characters puts me off.

#13: Although executed well i've seen too many sigs like this =/

#14: The image itself doesn't really go with the background at all oO And the stroke on the text is abit...much?

#15: I like how they've tried to use something other than anime/game images but i can't say i'm a fan of it. The yellow outer glow sticks out like a sore thumb considering the rest of the image is black&white, and the overall sig is rather boring.

#16: The background is rather funky, but doesn't go well with the actual image =/ (at least the colours kinda match). And the font...well it doesn't go, especially with the big chunky stroke.

#17: This is another sig that caught my interest =) Overall it's a great looking sig, but i personally wouldn't have the outer glow on such a high opacity, possibly put it on overlay or soft light, try to blend it better.

#18: I do like this sig although the 'cloudy' look on the whole sig is abit strange and makes some parts abit harder to make out. Could have done with a border too =P But i really like your other entry.

#19: Another sig i like, i actually can't find anything that i would change =)

#20: Again with those strange spiral/twirly things? And again forgetting to turn on anti-alias.

My favs: #1, #6, #9 & #19. But i'll have to go with #6, just for the pure creavtivity of it =P

(Sorry for the long winded post ><; But i like giving reasons as to why i would/wouldn't pick something)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast