Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Soul Calibur 3

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Soul Calibur 3

Game is fun and the create a characters is great. I can spend hours on the CaC, mixing and matching cloths and trying to see what looks the best.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I have played Soul Calibur 3, it has pretty good additions...but not much. I would say that this games rocks equally well as Soul Calibur 2. They have some new characters in this game, which makes it exciting. The moves and combos were terrific as ever.................it is a good buy. Then again, I am a huge Soul Calibur fan........but take everybody's word for it.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Got to go with the gang. THIS ROCK TOO MUCH. The game is basicli the same as SC2 but with huge improvment. Like the versability of the caracter, High graphic indeed, You can play all the caracter that have appeared in the old Soul game ( almost cause I could'nt really valided this myself) and the posibility of creating your own SC caracter with different move that change with some weapon and fighting class.

the game was realesed at the end of October 2005 in Canada. Don't know if it was the same for the usa and the reste of the little planet.

Finally, can only said that this is "DHA GAME TO HAVE."
    Coming soon.........

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i might be getting it for christmas....but it looks cool nightmare's back and stuff....create your own character....yada yada~.....plus the three new characters...it looks good..
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

I've always been a huge SC fan, and number III is by far the best. There are a ton more weapons, more characters. Yes the create a character is so much fun, I've made at least 20 characters.

I'm still not sure if I'm done unlocking items, but I've played it constantly. It is so worth it. The features have increased and have been upgraded fully. Great game.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay so far I just read my EGM and the rumor has it that it might not stay PS2 exclusive

anyone?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't find anything on the matter, even on "Namco Nation" which, for the record, is possibly one of the most corrupt forums ever. Maybe I got lost in their incessant rantings and pointless nonsense, but either way, couldn't find the info I was lookin' for. Thus, here comes my unguided guess...

If Microsoft put out the first comments on this, I would say that they've expressed interest and may very well get shot down. Thus, no multi-platform SCIII; that's my prediction. Same goes if Sony put out the comments because it's not their place to do such a thing.

However, if Namco reps are saying that SCIII may go multi-platform, it would be worth paying attention to. There was one comment on Namco Nation that sounded like it may have been worth noting:
    Quote Originally Posted by NAMCO_Augie Blatz
    Thank you for your interest in our games. With regards to Soulcalibur III being developed for the PS2 - this was a business decision for the company. While it is true we published Soulcalibur II for three platforms, delivering Soulcalibur III for one platform allowed us to focus on one technology to deliver a strong, robust game. We do not currently have plans on releasing Soulcalibur III on any other platform.
    We hope that you get a chance to play Soulcalibur III on the PS2, and thanks for your continued support.
    That was written by a site admin and was the one thing I read on that site that wasn't completely idiotic. Somethin' to consider.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

[Okay so far I just read my EGM and the rumor has it that it might not stay PS2 exclusive

anyone?
    I seriously doubt it, but remember when Capcom was saying that Resident Evil 4 was going to stay Gamecube exclusive? But that was due to the fact that Resident Evil 4 didn't sell very well being exclusive to the Gamecube while Soul Caliber 4 is exclusive to the best selling next-gen console on the market.
    Too cool for a sig.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast