Thread: SoulTaker

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

SoulTaker

I have been wanting to see this anime for awhile now. But I wasn't very impressed with it. Some of the animation was poor and just the story line was all messed up. What do you think?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I heard it was, erm... okay. It did spawn a crowd of rabid fanboy zombies over that one side character, Kugumi? I can't remember how the name is spelled or pronounced. All I know is that there was such a huge number of followers, that the Kugumi character got her own spinoff show. Urk.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SoulTaker had possibility. It started out well but the writers soon got wrapped in their own perceived self-importance. It's got a sense of "look how deep we think we are." I thought the animation was good for what was being portrayed, and the characters were well-developed (to a point). Overall the series was sunk by poor writing. :Thumbd:
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    I heard it was, erm... okay. It did spawn a crowd of rabid fanboy zombies over that one side character, Kugumi? I can't remember how the name is spelled or pronounced. All I know is that there was such a huge number of followers, that the Kugumi character got her own spinoff show. Urk.

you mean Komugi Nakahara, the nurse witch who's into cosplay...

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Can we class this serie INas the same kind as Spawn.. For myself, it wass kinda alike.....
    Coming soon.........

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    ....i liked soul taker.... Escpecially the ost awesomeness. But the ost is better than the show o.O kinda crazy. WOw i still can't get over the opening song .
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|