Thread: sound "TRACK"

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

sound "TRACK"

I know there is soundtrack for anime, movie, etc... but for game there is not this much of soundtrack realese.

Did somebody know where I can find sound track or just tracks for old game like megaman or mario, or even Metroid serie....

I think Someone have already gived a link in EAO but can manage to find it back....
    Thanks.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie Chaos_Catalysis may be famous one day Chaos_Catalysis may be famous one day Chaos_Catalysis's Avatar
    Thanks
    You might try looking for an ad in an old EGM, or other game related magazine. They usually have a web address in there somewhere. That would at least give you a list of some of the more recent game title music. IF you are up to it though you could just play the old game and route the sound to a computer, or other such devices and recornd the sound your self. My friend actually did this to LOD for PS. It was a rather amussing sight to behold. Hope this helps, and now to be on the look out for a turtle.
    The destruction of one is just the being of another

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your best shot with those is trying www.gamemusic.com

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well you got this site www.aumaan.com

The only game music you can find here is about the Metal Gear Solid trilogy, but this music is one of the best you can find, trust me.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Great.... Now I will be able to upload them in my new cell phone.
    Coming soon.........

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikinaki
    Well you got this site www.aumaan.com

The only game music you can find here is about the Metal Gear Solid trilogy, but this music is one of the best you can find, trust me.
    You can find more than just MGS there...

Thanks
    the thing is that I want to take midi or even wave file and put them on my cell phone. So anyone know where i can download them...
    Coming soon.........

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    If thats the case Ectoruss you have this site called www.ffextreme.com where you can download lots of midi files about Final Fantasy and some other games from Square Enix.
    Hope you'll like it.