Thread: Sousei no Aquarion?

Newbie naska may be famous one day naska may be famous one day naska's Avatar
    Thanks

Sousei no Aquarion?

So yah, anyone following this anime?.. like.. im not a fan of the cliché "YELL OUT THE NAME OF A MOVE BEFOER EXECUTED" or the "GIVE A COMMAND TO COMBINE GAINT ROBOTS TOGETHER".. but.. god damn this is awesome.. CLICHES NEVER FELT SO GOOD!!!? Dont get me wrong though.. i love Gundam Seed/Destiny and how they keep it more realistic (as realistic as a mech anime can get). I was really againts the whole 'power ranger-esque' battles but damn, I GOTTA LOVE IT with Aquarion. Anyone watch it? any thoughts?

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Re: Sousei no Aquarion?

I haven't seen it, but from what you say, it sounds interesting, i'll go download a couple of fansubbed episodes and tell ya what I think later ^.^

Newbie naska may be famous one day naska may be famous one day naska's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sousei no Aquarion?

EDIT - i had to edit this post cuz i dotn know if Aquarion is liscenced or not.. i had details of where i DL them from.. but yah..
    Last edited by naska; Jul 02, 2005 at 05:56 AM.