View Poll Results: What's South Park to you?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's patheic. Shouldn't even be on!!!

2 8.70%
  • I love it! it's the best thing since simpsons!

21 91.30%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: South Park: comic genius, or just plain stupid?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

South Park: comic genius, or just plain stupid?

That show is one of the most disgusting, insulting, poorly animated, most unthoughtout piece of crap that's ever hit TV... and myself and many other people still love it? I don't get it. what do think of south park and why do you like it? or not?

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    The thing is they have found a way to expose all dark side of the world. And the good thing about this is they show it with humor.

But you forgot to include Familly Guy. They are also genius but at least south park, The were retired from the tv.
    Coming soon.........

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    The thing is they have found a way to expose all dark side of the world. And the good thing about this is they show it with humor.

But you forgot to include Familly Guy. They are also genius but at least south park, The were retired from the tv.

actually, family guy was brought back, and there were supposed to be new episodes, but i have yet to see them...

south park is genius. they have no problem with making fun of anything and everything, and they stay up on all the current events and trens..although i think they've gotten pretty graphic and gross this season(see the episode with paris hilton?) still, it's good to see the guys don't take anything seriously and are willing to take on topics others are afraid to

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Just to say it loud, did someone beside me have seen the anime like ep from the season 8... I think it's the 2 or 3 ep of season 8. They've done it really clear.
    Coming soon.........

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    Just to say it loud, did someone beside me have seen the anime like ep from the season 8... I think it's the 2 or 3 ep of season 8. They've done it really clear.
    yep i saw it...pretty damn funny..but they've made fun of anime before...remember the chinpokomon episode? i can't decide which is better...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Omg when they were all in anime graphics? that's like the best one ever!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's hilarious.

Newbie Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate's Avatar
    Thanks
    All I can say is Good stuff...
    I'm Back with an attitude... So stfu!
    [ MT | My Gallery ]
    "One shot, Two Shot, Three Shot, Four Shots, All I hear is gun shots, This is when the fun stops, Bodies drop hit the floor musics off, Party stops everybody hit the doors, sombodies lickin shots off"

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really like it still. This season has been nowhere near as good as last, but nonetheless its still a smart comedy show. I like how they take shots at people and exploit people and things for just how stupid they really are. Those are the best episodes. This season for example they had an episode ripping the hell out of Paris Hilton...that was beautiful. Comic genius. But the crap with the vegetable teacher and the bully...that was just stupid.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast