Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Space?

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Space?

Space may be the last place now for humans to explore.With technology that we have in this day of age Why do you belive we do not have humans liveing on the Moon, Mars, or even in space colonies?I for one belive we should take steps to furter our knowledge of outerspace by live there.Do you belive space is just to dangerous for humans to live?Do you belive if humans as a whole came togather within the next 20 years outerspace could be our 2nd home?We are the generation that could make this happen or we could just let it be sci-fi like the adults in the past have done.

YAY YAY THIS IS MY 500 POST
    Last edited by Lighting Count; Mar 17, 2006 at 02:39 PM.

Code Name Wind

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Space?

space really does not interest me so much but i don't think all races would come together space has always been a race to see who grts what done first.
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Banned Iamsargesgirl may be famous one day Iamsargesgirl may be famous one day
    Thanks

space? i dont really think about it that much i mean why waste billions of dollars to try and go some where that you can die in?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Why do you belive we do not have humans liveing on the Moon, Mars, or even in space colonies?
    MONEY

Its about money. If we had tons of it wed have colonys on the moon already. I still think well explore outer space it will just take a while.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that we should invest in space colonies but the world would have to be totaly united first we can get into space without getting control of our own planet. Its like the UNSC in Halo we all have to work at earth before we work at space and not have our own separate army and merge them all to have one big army.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

the suns gonna blow up in a couple hunderet years.......so we probably shuld be lookin for a new planet

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think we have the technology to life in the space yet...
    and even to send a ship into space takes millions of dollars... and until technology isnt advanced enough to life lets say a kind of normal life in space there is no profit back... so it would be just a wast of nomey and time right now.....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Watch discovery more. The reason we’re not living in space because of money and the risks we’ll have to face. First, we need to learn more about space and it’s properties. I mean, it might take centuries for us to grow vegetation on mars ^^;

Also about moon – Can we grow anything on its sand? And even if we do live there, our genes are going to change. We might have long body structures ... and its residents won’t be able to live on earth.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast