Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Space?

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Space?

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    The reason we’re not living in space because of money and the risks we’ll have to face.
    money is just paper if us as a human race will let greed stop us from going to space then maby we should take the time to make the humen race less greedy because if greed is all the human race thinks about then mabye we truelly do not belong in space.And as for risk, do you think the people that came to America in the 1600's and 1700's cared about risk?If so you people truelly have convinced me that the human race is just a bunch of greedy people that only care about themselfs.Without a doubt lifes will be lost and money will be spent at any given time, but to do that to explore is gain for the human race and not for ones self.

Code Name Wind

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

We still haven't discovered everything here on Earth just yet...
    We haven't been able to name every single insect in this world... all textbooks about biology seems to say that.
    We haven't been able to cure everything just yet.
    We haven't seen every underwater creature, or every crevice yet.
    We haven't made every ingredient just yet.
    We haven't specified every single thing in the world, and we still probably missed a patch in the amazon...

We've still just got theories here on earth. That, and "facts" being proven wrong.

We still have a lot of space to explore (heheh, pun) ... but we still have a lot to explore down here.
    ^u^ Of course we can go to space and live wherever we want...
    ... but remember... as much as we're spreading technology and happiness and candycanes... we're also spreading disease, destruction, pollution, and unhappy things...

...as well as finding "new problems" and "new diseases"...

^u^ It would be nice... but we'll just have to see and do things about this first before we can really say anything for sure.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    We still haven't discovered everything here on Earth just yet...
    We haven't been able to name every single insect in this world...
    and if evolution truns out to be true will never will
    Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    We haven't been able to cure everything just yet.
    well never beable to cure everything

the human race could live millons of years on this planet and still never know everything about it but thats not what this thread is about its about finding more in outer space or devolping more in outer space i guess if we are simple minded enough to want to find another bug so that human could name it then explore all the moons of Jupiter then mybe we do onle belong on this planet

Code Name Wind

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ Well, if we constantly go from planet to planet, trying to figure things out... we're just gonna' ruin every single one of them like we did to earth...

o_o And if that doesn't say "disrespect", I don't know what does.

People who stay on earth aren't simple minded. Trying to find out things about a new planet is just as simple minded as trying to find out how many legs does a new insect has.

So what if we can't do everything just yet?

To those who want to go to space, let them. But I have a loyalty to this planet, seeing that we were born and raised here as long as we can remember... you know, I feel a little indebted to this planet.

Besides, I like how beautiful it is.

Sure we can put plants and etc in other planets, but that doesn't make earth's plants insignificant.

I know that none of this is the point you're trying to make. But I'm just sayin', y'know? ^_^ Afterall, how long would I have to wait until someone else said what I said?

In my honest opinion: I'm all for exploration for space. But I'm only gonna' visit if we make anything permanent in space. I'd rather live here on earth.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Mostly a money issue, and not willing to give it up for science. Besides, it's an expensive gamble that may result in an explosion of the crew etc, and wastes millions on billions of dollars. Give it time. We'll be there, eventually...

Thanks

WOW Soshi you truned this into a Earth vs. outer space thread quickly.I gues you right our generation is far to greedy to have the ability to explore outer space and i had high hope for this generation of ours and with the example of greed that every generation has show i'm think the only way to explore outer space would be if the other planets had trees that grew money
    Last edited by Lighting Count; Mar 17, 2006 at 03:13 PM.

Code Name Wind

Otaku darkflames may be famous one day darkflames may be famous one day darkflames's Avatar
    Thanks

Well this whole space thnig i do not get it that much!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    WOW Soshi you truned this into a Earth vs. outer space thread quickly.
    ^_^;; Sorry, didn't mean to. ... I just think that because we're practically the only KNOWN creatures that decided to go out searching what's out there...

Well... there's no one else that's gonna' stop us. And, we're gonna' claim everything as our's.

I don't think so much as "Eart vs. Space" ... I think more of "Humans and planets/research" ...

^__^ A money tree would be nice, though. Heehee.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast