Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Space?

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Space?

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    We haven't seen every underwater creature, or every crevice yet.
    I agree! don't get me wrong I think it would be great to discover new planets or to learn how to live on other planets but we are still learning things about our own planet. I heard sum where that we still don't know much about our own oceans and the organisms that exsist deep beneath it. Spend more money on that, we could find a cure for sum thing! hey it could happen lolz

*hums the Jaws theme*

I don't think we should be trying to live on Mars. If the sun is going to explode or Super Nova ( what ever it's called), we should probably try to find another system out there, with another cosy little planet!

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    ^_^;; Sorry, didn't mean to....

Well... there's no one else that's gonna' stop us.
    its ok Soshi, and i would never look at it in ways of stoping humans but more in ways of inspiring humans. Who knows mybe on another planet not far from this one there are minerals that can cure cancer, or proof that evolution is a fact, or mybe theres a planet that is more then half gold.Who knows mybe our periodic table of element can be completed.
    Last edited by Lighting Count; Mar 17, 2006 at 03:48 PM.

Code Name Wind

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

So what if we claim everything as ours as long as knowone lives there. And soshi, by the time were able to go to other planets we won't ruin them. Bt they hopefully we will have grown up alot spiritually. Im with Lighting Count on this. We need to explore and settle on other planet, for soon this one will be too polluted to live on.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

*shrugs* Well, it's just my opinion... but yeah, you're right. They won't ruin it right when we get there... it took us years and years to ruin earth...

<_< Besides, there's not much to "ruin" on other planets.

^U^ I'm just saying... earth's nice.

Newbie _*Neko-Sweet-Heart*_ may be famous one day _*Neko-Sweet-Heart*_ may be famous one day _*Neko-Sweet-Heart*_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm..I think that they should explore more..I don't kno if it's too dangerous..but sure..why not..I wish we could live in space..that would rock! Plus, the earth might just have globle meltdown someday..or a new ice age..so ya never kno..lol

I'm baaaaaaaaack. -evil laughter-

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think it would eventually happen, since the earth resources are running out and we would eventually be forced to explored for more resources, due to the earths increasing population.

but i don't think that will happen in our life time. but for now we should be conservative with the resource we have now and learn more about this planet before we even consider colinasing other planets.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Indeed, space is a great realm to reconnoitre! As a kid (badass kid, of course!), I had a dream to probe into the sky that lies on top of my me, to sip the milk of the milky way galaxy, and to find beauties on planet Venus. Haha. With all seriousness, space must be explored and searched at all corners. I might do it, in the future, if I have the chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    Space may be the last place now for humans to explore.
    We can always start off by exploring the self. It is the most ignored dimension, if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    YAY YAY THIS IS MY 500 POST
    Congrats on that, LC!!!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Indeed, space is a great realm to reconnoitre! As a kid (badass kid, of course!), I had a dream to probe into the sky that lies on top of my me, to sip the milk of the milky way galaxy, and to find beauties on planet Venus. Haha. With all seriousness, space must be explored and searched at all corners. I might do it, in the future, if I have the chance.

We can always start off by exploring the self. It is the most ignored dimension, if you ask me.

Congrats on that, LC!!!

Hmmm a space monkey egh?

Well space travel kicks butt! However if we can't find a way to travel around in it rather quickly I don't see the point, our great great great great grandchildren may live long enough to see another solar system.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast