Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Space?

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Space?

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Well space travel kicks butt! However if we can't find a way to travel around in it rather quickly I don't see the point.
    well see if we had a space station on the moon we would use way less fuel to take off and much greater speed due to less gravity.Man kind has known this for some time and still has not done it which makes me wonder if NASA is just a ploy to satify the humans goals of exploreing space.

Code Name Wind

Newbie dgs_vex may be famous one day dgs_vex may be famous one day
    Thanks

would be so cool. but remmeber infared technology and other stuff like pressurized pens and capri sun drinks, satalites, and jet propulsion technology where developed from space development.

i dont see how sending man made observers to planets and comets help improve our understanding but hey im not that smart. i shouldnt disagree with something i dont understand.

Newbie AlexTDude may be famous one day AlexTDude may be famous one day
    Thanks

well I kinda agree with you there, I mean sending man out into space and observe Earth doesn't make any different isn't? They should concentrate more on developing techology that can travel light year speed and go and discover other planet that human can live in. HEH, LOL I'm saying these kind of thing like I know everything. I barely in high school. Sorry if I said anything stupid

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    money is just paper if us as a human race will let greed stop us from going to space then maby we should take the time to make the humen race less greedy because if greed is all the human race thinks about then mabye we truelly do not belong in space.
    That's what I mean ... people do everything for money. Its their greed that affects them.

And as for risk, do you think the people that came to America in the 1600's and 1700's cared about risk?.
    Well, now they realised it. Take Mars for example. Cyclones, tornadoes and sandstorms do occur there, just like Earth. But they take huge forms and are very dangerous. Since there is water on Earth, they can be stopped. But there is no water on Mars, so there is nothing else there to stop them. The sandstorms continue on for months, or even for years. So this is one of many risks out there for Human settlement in space.

If so you people truelly have convinced me that the human race is just a bunch of greedy people that only care about themselfs.Without a doubt lifes will be lost and money will be spent at any given time, but to do that to explore is gain for the human race and not for ones self.
    No, not everyone is greedy. Not everyone wants to give away their lives for money.
    Last edited by Rave_Grip; Mar 17, 2006 at 10:47 PM.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

the keys are time, money, and innovation; we do not have enough money to fund that type of operation, it takes alot of money just to fire the shuttle into space let alone the moon; time-there is just not enough of it, people expect everything to happen now and they cannot wait; also, our attention is diverted elsewhere; finally innovation, there is just not enough interest in finding new innovations for space travel; also the amount of research money is not comming from the government but corporations and businesses, I believe that companies will be the space innovators not the government.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Space may be the last place now for humans to explore.With technology that we have in this day of age Why do you belive we do not have humans liveing on the Moon, Mars, or even in space colonies?I for one belive we should take steps to furter our knowledge of outerspace by live there.Do you belive space is just to dangerous for humans to live?Do you belive if humans as a whole came togather within the next 20 years outerspace could be our 2nd home?We are the generation that could make this happen or we could just let it be sci-fi like the adults in the past have done.

YAY YAY THIS IS MY 500 POST
    Nope I think so. There would be more hate out there than there are here, and on the moon. No no no. Something goes wrong, then there are people, then the moon disapears. Earth waters go crazy. the end of the world. so on in so for. Because we didn't stick to the plans. We don't know everthing on earth.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i personally have a great interest in space, and if given the opportunity, i'd really like to go to space one day to experience it first hand. but... that's a long way away. space fascinates me to no end. it's... just unbelievable. at times i believe that another form of life exists elsewhere other than earth itself, but then i find myself saying 'nonsense! there's no such thing!' it's still confusing me right now... "to believe, or not to believe."

if i could see it myself, an actual life form that has not been faked in any way... then i'll believe it. until then, with the ways in which people have manipulated another form of life to make it seem like an 'alien from outer space', i find it exceptionally hard to believe another form of life actually exists. so as much as i want to believe it... i can't. i wish people weren't as greedy as they are. they'd do all this for money.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel
    i personally have a great interest in space, and if given the opportunity, i'd really like to go to space one day to experience it first hand. but... that's a long way away. space fascinates me to no end. it's... just unbelievable. at times i believe that another form of life exists elsewhere other than earth itself, but then i find myself saying 'nonsense! there's no such thing!' it's still confusing me right now... "to believe, or not to believe."

if i could see it myself, an actual life form that has not been faked in any way... then i'll believe it. until then, with the ways in which people have manipulated another form of life to make it seem like an 'alien from outer space', i find it exceptionally hard to believe another form of life actually exists. so as much as i want to believe it... i can't. i wish people weren't as greedy as they are. they'd do all this for money.
    Yes, but with all those billions of other planets out there. Its silly to think were the only intelligent lifeform out there.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast