Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Spam Meter

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, if this would help the forum in some ways i agree. As bugsbunnyx said there are tons of bogus threads started lately by noobs. lol.

PS: no one reads the rules. lol (newbies)

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up

that system sounds more than fair if you ask me, like the idea Pyoro, yes, if you guys could please do put such a system in place, i think that no one could complain if booted from that system, they would have had more than thier share of chances.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    I have never, ever used SPAM or any other post-enhancing drugs. I set all my forum records through diligence, hard work, proper training, and an unshakable faith in Jesus Christ.
    FYI: through thourough research into the spam-initus epidemic(s), both here and on other forums, i have concluded that FAITH is infact a post-enhancing drug that often leads to the use of SPAM as a secondary post-enhancing drug.

unfortunetly it also appears that FAITH is even more addicting than SPAM as a post-enhancing drug.....

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    on top of that if you did read what i wrote tallon, that spam "meter" is only for normals to see and only the staffs can make changes to it
    to answer katsuhito's question, no it doesnt give good points because hell you don't get an "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD" for future use for not breaking the law in the real world so it should be the same in the spam meter

I did read everything you wrote...and i never said that normal people could change it at all....now im confused All i said was that its like the warning system...and well, normal users cant change that either. So i thought it was assumed that i meant only mods and up could change it. um...sorry?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, because at least that would prevent revenge and bias you know what I am

FOR EXAMPLE, let's just say I hate Dragonrider (which i don't we're homies ) and I decide to slap him with spam-strike even though a certain post wasn't a spam post. So that's why I suggested that normal user can't affect the meter. YEs, i know that MODS/ADMINS are humans too (capable of bias) but yeah they are public figures so they have to explain themselves to the rest of the staff....I think.

but like I always add, try not to through the blame at noobs, because I believe some are rule readers. Oh by the way this idea is....

PATENT PENDING

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2