Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Spanglish a new dialect"

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up "Spanglish a new dialect"

I guess you have heard about this new dialect that was invented here in the USA.
    this dialect is mostly spoke by us (hispanos).
    I heard from the news that this dialect is a thread for English and Spanish. what do you think?

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    "New", Spanglish not only is not a dialect but is has being arround for decades now so its not a new thing. Instead of calling it a dialect its is better suited as a "stupid" way of communicating by distorting words from both languages.

There is nothing to be proud about it, instead it shows how lazy people can be and instead of learning english the propper way they have to modify it to suit their ignorance.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, Spanglish is a waste of a good language. I mean Spanish, by the way. "Ooh, look at me, I can speak two languages at once!" So? More like, "I can slaughter two languages at once."

Newbie xXkibaXx may be famous one day xXkibaXx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Spanglish..... I hate that word!!!!!!!! It just sounds soo retarded... No offence to people who speak it... and there are many where I live... South Texas....uggghhhh!!!!!! Either speak English or Spanish... don't try to combine the two!! Or do what I'm doing, and learn Japanese...hahahaha!!!!!

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well...guess every country has a dialect and they wont stop coming, and i think that in the future more languages will come.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Spanglish definately isn't a proper language.. It's just a mixture of languages and probably with some local slang thrown in. And I don't think it was "invented"... more like gradually became...

Newbie Tabernero may be famous one day Tabernero may be famous one day Tabernero's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    "New", Spanglish not only is not a dialect but is has being arround for decades now so its not a new thing. Instead of calling it a dialect its is better suited as a "stupid" way of communicating by distorting words from both languages.

There is nothing to be proud about it, instead it shows how lazy people can be and instead of learning english the propper way they have to modify it to suit their ignorance.
    Took the words out of my mouth, they are just lazy people, and besides when those people come to this side of the world (latinamerica) as an act of magic, they don't understand spanish anymore and they are really cool because they live in the usa.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    whats really annoying is when people type in "spanglish"....what the fu*k is the point?!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast