Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Spare Time

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spare Time

I like to pick up a guitar and act like a rock star. Mind you, I sing beautifully, but Kedar kicked me out of his band. Hehe. He tells me that it not because I sing bad, but he wants it to be an all boys band. Or maybe he is afraid that I might bring him down and get selected as the lead guitarist in his band by his band members. Hehe. Sorry...Anywho...

I love to draw, sing, cook, daydream, and bug Kedar to the extreme to tick him off one of these days. I want to see him pissed for once. Hehe.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura*
    I like to pick up a guitar and act like a rock star. Mind you, I sing beautifully, but Kedar kicked me out of his band. Hehe. He tells me that it not because I sing bad, but he wants it to be an all boys band. Or maybe he is afraid that I might bring him down and get selected as the lead guitarist in his band by his band members. Hehe. Sorry...Anywho...

I love to draw, sing, cook, daydream, and bug Kedar to the extreme to tick him off one of these days. I want to see him pissed for once. Hehe.
    So my monkey friend is being bad huh...I will have to have a long talk with him , I really don't have a lot of free time, I post here while doing my college homework, but when I do have some time I play around in PS just cause I like to and hope to learn me something, lol. I play sports, rock climb, play my PS2, watch anime and go fishing.

Otaku jeilee may be famous one day jeilee may be famous one day jeilee's Avatar
    you have to deal with the grim before finding it
    Thanks

sleep, study, eat, pc, ps and that's my daily routine lol

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

wat do i do in my spare time, lets see. i guess i work out, chat online, watch anime, hang out with my mates, read reviews and that about it.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Read, study, daydream, snacks, read, play sports, games, my family, net, music, training and much more Did I mention drawing?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

What i do in my spare time is to sleep, watch anime and listen to emo/goth music.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    What is this spare time you speak of? I would like to see some of this spare time stuff? Do you really have proof it exists? I don't think I believe in it.
    Exactly! That is what I going to ask. Where do you people find 'true' spare time? How to find 'true' spare time? Through Moksha/Nirvana? Show me how.

@ Mayu: 11860902278, 5813(13)9000, 3000. "20(5660)222???" Enough said.

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

I seldom have spare time (very few times and very far between). When on such a rare occasion that I do have some free time, I spend it by: scribbling notes about different thoughts that come to me on anything that can be accused of being paper, reading, playing videogames, daydreaming (alright, so this is mostly full-time no matter where I am), everything random with friends, napping is always nice, piano...., biking, walking, tuning out from everything for a while by listening to music, and collaborating with a few friends of mine on a story we've been working on (sometimes for hours on end).

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast