Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Spiderman 3 Villains Revealed!

Newbie tob_punk may be famous one day tob_punk may be famous one day tob_punk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spiderman 3 Villains Revealed!

wow, i wouldnt expect any of them to play these roles. its kinda surprising.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Its my firm belief the reason they cant do Carnage is because it would make the film R rated. There is just no way they could please the fans with a PG-13 version of Carnage, Raimi would have to pull some masterful story-telling out of his booty and quite frankly I dont think he's that good. Again I think Carnage would be an awesome story line, be he is a psychotic serial killer, how many decent psychotic serial killer movies are rated PG-13 these days? Not many if any at all.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I wouldn't like Carnage, I don't want the villains to upstage eachother.

Newbie JetRo may be famous one day JetRo may be famous one day JetRo's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Spiderman 3 Villains Revealed!

To many villains could spoil the movie.

Newbie tekkenfan_kevin may be famous one day tekkenfan_kevin may be famous one day tekkenfan_kevin's Avatar
    Thanks

Dont you guys remember the old sega game venom and carnage ruled that game if they would of put carnage in it along with venom that movie would rock. So who cares if it would be R-rated the more graphic the better the true comic fans would luv that. I mean think about it first it starts off as spidey against venom then carnage would come and get out of hand so venom and spidey would have to team up jus for him and then when they got done with him they could have their classic battle.
    perfect generalization of the perfect spidey movie

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tekkenfan_kevin
    Dont you guys remember the old sega game venom and carnage ruled that game if they would of put carnage in it along with venom that movie would rock. So who cares if it would be R-rated the more graphic the better the true comic fans would luv that. I mean think about it first it starts off as spidey against venom then carnage would come and get out of hand so venom and spidey would have to team up jus for him and then when they got done with him they could have their classic battle.
    perfect generalization of the perfect spidey movie
    Yes I agree true comic book fans would like to see Carnage and wouldnt mind an R rating, but unfortunately movies are made to make money nowadays, they'd never do it for the fans or the art, although sometimes they like to pretend like they do. Its patronizing quite frankly, but then again no movie can perfectly please me because its not mine.

Newbie tekkenfan_kevin may be famous one day tekkenfan_kevin may be famous one day tekkenfan_kevin's Avatar
    Thanks

Very valid point it's just that carnage is my all time favorite villain. I hope that somebody does come along and atarts to make movies for the fans but I would have a better chance seeing
    nintendo mking a goood controller not that that will happen either but i guesss that debate is finished.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast