Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: spiderweb

Dan
    Newbie Dan may be famous one day Dan may be famous one day
    Thanks

spiderweb

An update for you guys, I don't know if he told any of you, but back in Jan I bought AO off him. I figgured he would stick around for awhile, but I guess life got busy for him. as you saw for the past few months nothing big has changed, I know when some sites are taken over alot of things get changed, this is not the case for AO. I have wanted to put alot more time into AO, but life has been busy on my part. I am going to be bartering with a friend / few people to help me get some new hacks / stuff added to the site, as its been left idle for too long. I am sure you guys would like to see some new stuff. Anyhow If you have any questions or concerns feel free to pm me or post here.

Dan

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't you think we should make an offical announcment to the site?

Dan
    Thanks
    Yeah I will. I figgured it best for everyone on the backend to know first.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought he fell of the face of the earth don't scare us like that :P

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    haha yeah Katsu was always asking about Spider and I had no idea lol hope Phil does well he was a nice guy glad I got to meet him at otakon last year.

Main thing for me would be if we can get the old layout up that would be slick

then maybe some tweaks to the journal to get it back to the highlight it used to be. Hmmmm maybe some content I'll try to dig some stuff out of the closet we used to do. I've been pretty busy myself but summers up soon so even though that doesn't mean the office work stops I'll be more motivated lol, if I just had a laptop >_<

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Thanks
    Well Dan told me he got the images working for the other layout so Im guessing we are getting some work done

Dan
    Thanks
    Yup, I am using the style right now to test it. arcade, and jurnals do not work. so what kind of upgrades need to be done with the journal? THe arcade should be upgraded soon.

Dan

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    Yup, I am using the style right now to test it. arcade, and jurnals do not work. so what kind of upgrades need to be done with the journal? THe arcade should be upgraded soon.

Dan
    not sure if its really needing "upgrades" so much as just a new setup to make it more accessible to the masses if that makes sense. I can't remember exactly how our old one was setup but it was much more lively then the one we have now. So just gotta try to gear it back that way I'll see what I can think up any other suggestions welcome

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast