Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Spike is Dead or Alive?

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks

Spike is Dead or Alive?

Ok... I know this topic sounds wierd but if u think about it... Anyhow. If yall seen the last episode of Cowboy Bebop (hint this is a spoiler chat so don't read any further if u don't want me to ruin it for u. U have been warned) Spike walks down the stairs and says "bang" and falls to the floor. Yeah yeah yeah. Ok, is Spike really dead or alive? You all seen Spike survive many times in the past so he should be able to survive from a simple slash with a sword. Right? Personally i think he's dead for good. Cause Vincent said he was the only one that could free Spike. My 2 friends says he still alive cause he can never die when he's suppose to. So just wanna know yall opinions.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think he's dead... if he was alive they'd done made another bebop series already.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The manga series (which takes place after the Anime ended), says that Spike faked his death.
    Too cool for a sig.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think he died. Ok, so what Vicious said backs up the opinion that he might be dead....but he survived so many things like other people said, why would a simple slash of a sword kill him ? I don't think so, and espicially after seeing the movie a couple of times, when Vincent shoots him point blank in the subway and he falls to the sea, he didn't die then, so why would he now ? Spike Spiegel, un-killable man.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I believe he's dead in the anime, that's just a fitting ending to the story.
    A kickass way to die and with that nice 'Blue' song in the background...

*Feel so freeeeeeee*

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, I think he's dead. There might be differences in the anime and the manga, but that's to be expected. Was the anime made first, then the manga, or vice versa? I'll go with whatever happened first.

Heh, I did a short story for my Creative Writing class about what would have happened if Spike had faked his death.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I am sure that he is alive...

Sure thing since he already escape death whit Vicious.... Then meet Sophia..... I could be bad to see Spike 6 feet under ground.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Everything is clearer now
    Life is just a dream you know
    That's never ending
    I'm ascending"

You know, to heaven? Yeah, that's pretty much what I think, Spike's gone.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast