Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Spike is Dead or Alive?

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks
    In tha anime, he is dead. He was killed by ummmm............... I forgot his name. The guy with the sword. But in the cowboy bebop movie, he's alive. But the thing is, it's a continuation of the show. So it's a two-way story. That's my accusation anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Newbie AznDriftRaC3R may be famous one day AznDriftRaC3R may be famous one day AznDriftRaC3R's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol-x
    In tha anime, he is dead. He was killed by ummmm............... I forgot his name. The guy with the sword. But in the cowboy bebop movie, he's alive. But the thing is, it's a continuation of the show. So it's a two-way story. That's my accusation anyway
    no actually... the movie took place between some of the last few episodes of the series, I forget which ones in particular.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Was the anime made first, then the manga, or vice versa?
    This proves that no one ever reads any of my posts.

What I said earlier...

The manga series (which takes place after the Anime ended), says that Spike faked his death.
    If it makes it more believeable, I'll quote exactly what it says in the Manga.

After working for the Red Dragon Syndicate on Mars, Spike faked his own death and gave up a life of crime to become an interstellar bounty hunter.
    Too cool for a sig.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    okay, from what I know ~ Spike didn't die. The BeBop movie is between ep. 23 and 24 , somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Too much confusion for my brain

I must see again the serie to make it clear....
    Coming soon.........

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    Too much confusion for my brain

I must see again the serie to make it clear....
    Seriously. OUCHIE. . .
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    umm... Yes spike facked his death... but that was way early for the 2 endings of Cowboy Bebop. Earliar then the first episode. Personally, and again, i think spike is gone for good. Vicious says he was the only one that could free him and further more, that indian dude said Spike's star was gonna fall.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    But even if Vicious said he was the onlyone to free Spike, does Spike the only one to free Vicious....

they are the Ying & the Yang. They can't live witout the other....
    Coming soon.........

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast