Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Spike is Dead or Alive?

Newbie Nara_Shikamaru2008 may be famous one day Nara_Shikamaru2008 may be famous one day Nara_Shikamaru2008's Avatar
    Thanks
    Truth be we may never know. I say hes dead but you never know.

This sig was made by Rajin at NarutoEX

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    But even if Vicious said he was the onlyone to free Spike, does Spike the only one to free Vicious....

they are the Ying & the Yang. They can't live witout the other....
    That's one way you can put it.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol-x
    In tha anime, he is dead. He was killed by ummmm............... I forgot his name. The guy with the sword. But in the cowboy bebop movie, he's alive. But the thing is, it's a continuation of the show. So it's a two-way story. That's my accusation anyway
    Yeah, the movie was actually something that takes place in the later half of the series. It's just something that didn't get added to the show.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    If it makes it more believeable, I'll quote exactly what it says in the Manga.

After working for the Red Dragon Syndicate on Mars, Spike faked his own death and gave up a life of crime to become an interstellar bounty hunter.
    this quote is actually reffering to spike segiel's PREVIOUS occupation. he was a member of the Red Dragon Syndicate and worked allong side Viscous 9i know i speeled it wrong but i am tiired so give me a break plz) after meeting julia (which happened after spike got in a reaal bad fight w/ some rival syndicate guys and she fixed him up) julia joins the syndicate. after some time spike tires of being a mobster and decides t fake his death. he asks julia to join him but viscous makes her stay by saying hee'l kill them both if she does but hee'll let them both live (for a time ... ) if she stays. because Julia does not come with him when he fakes his death spike is heartbroken and after getting verry drunk in a bar meets a former ISSP officer now turned bounty hunter and joins him.

Quote Originally Posted by wobbuffetking
    The manga series (which takes place after the Anime ended), says that Spike faked his death.
    ACTUALLY the manga takes place before/simultaniu=ously with the anime. note some interesting coincidental facts.

in the manga Ed and Ein are both on the BeBop at the start of the series as id Faye Valintine. in the anime they dont meet Ein until session 2, faye session 3 and ed session 9(i think, could be 8 or 10, not sure exactly.)

The manga and the anime reffer to several bounties that showed up only in the other series, and say that they went after the bounties very recently (e.g. last month or last week)

when dates are mentioned (wshich is rare) the manga starts after the anime and ends before the anime.

so my vote is that spike dies because he mentions that his left eye can no longer see his future (the left eye is artificial, he lost it durring his years in the synddicate) and Old Man Bull (that abborigional indian guy) says that a gaurdian star is about to fall (or just has, it has been a couple of months since i watched the anime and i lent it to a friend so it cant check)

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    ^Don't see any wrongs in that one

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    ^Don't see any wrongs in that one
    COOL! i got something rigt for once!

Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Haha... finally.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Haha... finally.
    yes its been a long time since i got something right! maybe my luck has changed and it'll happen more often now!

Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast