Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Spike is Dead or Alive?

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ky-kiske30xx
    Well my guess is that spike IS dead and if he was able to survive, there where more people waited for him. So even the case maybe that he pulled through, those bodyguards would have finished him off. Too bad though I really like Spike kinda reminds me of me when I was little... Fearless, rude, and pacific.
    Actually the body guards wouldn't or at least i dont' think they would. When Vicious killed those 3 old dudes, their bodyguards stopped and proclaim him leader of the gang. If Spike survived he would have been the leader of the clan. O though i'll think he'll just fake his death again.

Newbie Solid may be famous one day Solid may be famous one day Solid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious91762
    i forgot where i read it but in the description it does say that the movie takes place between some of the last sessions
    Oh well, I wasnt quite sure, it was a friend that told me that..

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Perhapes the movie is another ending saying Spike did make it out. Just a guess lol.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Vicious' stab with the sword through spike's heart, when spike shot him at the same time, meant the end for both of them at the end of Cowboy Bebop. It's a strange ironic end to a man who seemed like he couldn't die and kept getting lucky.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    He didn't stab him in the heart...
    But he did die.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    He didn't stab him in the heart...
    But he did die.
    I think it was near the heart region, maybe slightly above it from my memory.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie Solid may be famous one day Solid may be famous one day Solid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    I think it was near the heart region, maybe slightly above it from my memory.
    It was his left arm, clase to his heart, but I dont think the blade hit an artery, remember, in Balled of the Fallen Angels, Viciose (sp?) peirces Spike in the same area, but Spike never died....UNLESS....He hit Spike where his throat ends, and his arm begins.

Otaku +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I do think he's not dead......it doesn't matter where he's shot. If he loses enough blood.....boom! He's dead, but he didn't lose that much blood it looks like.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast