Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Spike is Dead or Alive?

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks
    spike is dead. the only ones to bring him back and prove me wrong are the creators and writers of the snime, and they haven't. what i wanna know is what happen to eveyone else? faye is at the bebop, all depressed, jet is injured with a busted ship and ed and ein is wandering around earth. what the hell?
    The noble ones of this world
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by angelstarbeam
    spike is dead. the only ones to bring him back and prove me wrong are the creators and writers of the snime, and they haven't. what i wanna know is what happen to eveyone else? faye is at the bebop, all depressed, jet is injured with a busted ship and ed and ein is wandering around earth. what the hell?
    Lol and they can make another Cowboy Bebop with Faye as the main character too. Not likely sorry Spike is not coming from beyond the grave anytime soon.

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    nah, despite him being cool as, he is dead...but i love the way it ends, its so fitting for the series and endsl ike some of the clasic 'western' cowboy films (cant remember which one..but it ends the main character is seen slumped over the saddle and the horse walks into the sun-set...ah classic..the cha had been shot and its left to you to think if he survived despite that of losing his loved ones, or died happlpy after avenging them and joining them)...it just sums up the series and wraps it in with how we feel. do we want to think he has got his vengance and lives on despite losing julia, or is it he has died and is now joining her.

i remember when i finished the series asking one of my friend
    "is...but.....spike cant...he is..wow...that was ace..but..so..sad.." - or as close to the actuall words as i can remember.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7