Thread: Spiral

Newbie RedButterflyKyoko may be famous one day RedButterflyKyoko may be famous one day RedButterflyKyoko's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Spiral

Wasn't the ending of Spiral bad? I personally thoguht so. Thats why more than likely soon Tokyopop will be releaseing the manga soon. Which I heard actually has an ending. By the way I heard that the reason why Spiral (the anime) never got finished was because the original creator died in a car accident. Is anyone able to confirm if that is right or not?

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spiral

By the way I heard that the reason why Spiral (the anime) never got finished was because the original creator died in a car accident.
    Who told you that? Well i dunno, but if that was the reason then it would be a weird one.

Nothing was explained about the blade children, nor about Narumi's brother. the story went in circles. The ending was a disappointment indeed.

Newbie RedButterflyKyoko may be famous one day RedButterflyKyoko may be famous one day RedButterflyKyoko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spiral

I heard this news from Bure Chiru back when the site was still up. (Its been down for repairs for a long time now.) I know I thought that the series was great when it started and then it hit an all time low.