Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks

Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron

I was browsing my old cd's and dvd's and I came across with this. I watched it again and I can still feel the message inside it. I like how the stallion earned respect from the Col. of the army. It was just so inspiring... or what ever that was called. Anyway, what can you say about this movie?

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron

I absolutely loved it! I watched it on dvd at my friends house, I was trying not to cry. I cried about three times, and when it was over, my friend was laughing so hard at me, she needed a kleenex to stop her tears! Neway, the story and message was clear and very well-told, and I really really want it. I was at the edge of my seat, alternately laughing and crying, cheering and booing. It's really an inspirational movie, done really well so it's for all ages.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless
    Anyway, what can you say about this movie?
    I can say that it stinks out loud.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I can say... I wish I knew what you were talking about. It sounds more... I guess... Boring? The stallion earned the respect from the colonel? Did anybody die along the way? LoL
    Not to sound like I'm bashing it. I know nothing about it. Just letting you know the impression that I got.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

it's an animated movie made by Dreamworks about a horse
    came out a couple years ago
    it's got Matt Damon voicing the title character
    and... I never saw it
    I've heard of it
    I've seen trailers
    but I've never seen it in its entirety
    sounds like a nice family film tho
    I love my girlfriend.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

meh, never saw it, never will. Just another boring horse movie, but wait! It's animated!!

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

OH! I cried so many times you can't even emagine!!

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually enjoyed it! My mom had to drag me out to the theatre to see it... And In the end I loved it. The story was wonderful (it made my mom cry) and I thought it was about time the animals didn't talk with a human voice! It was inspirational, actually. Very good film... I don't own it, but i think I would like to.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast