Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Spirited Away

Newbie williecwh may be famous one day williecwh may be famous one day williecwh's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spirited Away

I think Spirited away is a great movie. Contains elements of fantasy and spiritual concepts. Actually I liked most of the Ghibli productions and find that the artist like to relate to legends and folklore in his animes... Stories like Momonoke Hime, Laputa: Castle in the sky, Pom Poko and Spirited Away are the ones I like best among the studio Ghibli productions. Haven't watched the latest 'the cats return' though.

Newbie oOLittleFairyOo may be famous one day oOLittleFairyOo may be famous one day oOLittleFairyOo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by esthered
    Spirited Away was one of the most original anime movies I've ever watched. I don't know how to say this, but even as I'm an avid fan of romance in anime, and there isn't much of it in Spirited Away, the amusing characters like the the huge fat kid, the white dragon and especially the no-name ghost really intrigued me. (Sorry, I kind of forgot their names)

I reckon that this is the best Studio Ghibli movie to be produced up to date (I haven't seen Howl's Moving Castle).
    i definately agree! ( i havent see Howl's Moving Castle yet either) Spirited Away is a very original movie and out of all the movies (of all kinds) that i have ever seen, i have never seen a story line like it. but in a way, Spirited Away IS a romance anime...its not out in the open (so therefore it wouldnt b classified as one) but the whole story is about true love between friends.

~i dont need the earth...i have a place in the sky~
    thanks socketto 4 the sig

Newbie Elfy may be famous one day Elfy may be famous one day Elfy's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh man I love this movie.
    It's so sweet, even thought that anime isn't my style that I prefer it was still a great story.
    *Signature WAY WAY WAAAAY too big, maximum size is 450x110, please make the neccessary ajustments. -AO Staff*

Newbie river_goddess may be famous one day river_goddess may be famous one day
    Thanks

hi there fellow fan of spirited away.
    i also love this movie i was also inspired. the movie really made you think about greed, control, and what happens when something happens (the pollution of the river spirit).
    i watched this movie with my friend a few weeks ago and fell in love with it instantly. Halu and Chihiro are my favorite movie "couple". at least i am not alone in liking this movie.

Newbie oOLittleFairyOo may be famous one day oOLittleFairyOo may be famous one day oOLittleFairyOo's Avatar
    Thanks

u r definately not alone in liking it! i dont know anyone PERSONALLY who doesnt like it. i actually saw it because my little cousin told my little sister about it and she wanted to see it. i thought it was gunna b another stupid horse movie or something (the title kind of sounds like it) becuase my little cousin is OBSESSED with horses. i owe my cousin a lot of thanks for telling my sister about it!

~i dont need the earth...i have a place in the sky~
    thanks socketto 4 the sig

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah that was a great movie he mad I really need to get his other wroks it seem really good that most people like his work. Good times the Hugh Radish rules all!!!!
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Newbie Conan may be famous one day Conan may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have the DVD and It's awsome. I like the music that goes along with her running away from the dark things.But yea it's funny,actionly,insteresting.

Otaku fatsobob may be famous one day fatsobob may be famous one day
    Thanks

Miyazaki makes great movies.
    I recently saw Howls Moving Castle and I loved that movie.
    It was an instant classic in my book.
    It had a good storyline and great animation.
    One that confuses me is the ending

*spoiler alert*

Whats with the scarecrow being the prince?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast