Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell 4

Newbie Logasm may be famous one day Logasm may be famous one day Logasm's Avatar
    Thanks

Splinter Cell 4

Apparently, Sam is arrested for something or another. The most accurate sounding rumor I've heard is that the Government turned against him and had him thrown in prison. Game Informer magazine is doing an exclusive on the sucker for the January issue of the magazine, so when that comes around I'll have more definite information.

So in the meantime, what do you guys know/think about this upcoming title and the ones that have come before it?
    Sit vis pacem para bellum
    If you want peace, prepare for war

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Splinter Cell 4

I haven't heard a lot about the new Splinter Cell game, but I hope for it to be worthwhile paying the dove. I have played most of Splinter Cell games...for PlayStation 2. My favorite is Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow...that game was sooo cool though it can get boring sometimes if your mission gets failed for shooting some people. I haven't played the Splinter Cell Chaos Theory...will try it someday.

All of them are cumbersome yet entertaining.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Splinter Cell was meant for the XBox. Ask Logasm, I spent many a day hooked on Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. It's just too fun. I'm really looking forward to Splinter Cell 4. Might even buy a 360 for it.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Splinter Cell was meant for the XBox. Ask Logasm, I spent many a day hooked on Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. It's just too fun. I'm really looking forward to Splinter Cell 4. Might even buy a 360 for it.
    I have nothing against XBox...but the graphics and such of the Splinter Cell games for PS2 were just as badass as they are for XBox. I have a few questions for you Eriadd-garu since you said that you have already played Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.

Does it has anything to do with the real Chaos Theory? Or is it just a symbolic name for an analogous concept? How is it compared to Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow? Better or the same?

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    I'm hooked on it too....Spent 12 hours on it today^.^But hopefully SC4 will also be on the original xbox....Too much controversy about the 360.....

I'm ♥mazing!

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Now that sucks in ice SpC was originally puted for gamecube and i have all of them in gamecbe
    sPLINTER CELL
    pandora tommorrow
    sp3
    so far so good untill xbox goes show of and takes splintercell of to himself
    well ubisoft is originally for xbox but the 360 is to expensive (400$)advance and the normal x360(300$)
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Newbie Logasm may be famous one day Logasm may be famous one day Logasm's Avatar
    Thanks

Chaos Theory was actually based on REAL Chaos Theory. At least, I believe it is. I remember Sam Fisher giving a speach in a trailor about Chaos Theory and such, but I can't remember the details. If you tell me what it is, I can probably remember for sure either way.

Hey Eriadd, remember our days of playing Co-Op? If we messed up and failed even once, it turned into a friendly fire rampage. Ahh, good times.

So, I'm still lacking a lot of details, but it seems that the main premise of SC4 will be in a prison envioronment. Not because Sam himself is charged with something, but because he is going undercover for one reason or another. And as such, you might actually have to Off other spies who will potentially ruin your cover. Crazy stuff. Sorry that I'm still so lacking, but the time I spent with the article was a lot less than I had hoped. As in, about 5 seconds.
    Sit vis pacem para bellum
    If you want peace, prepare for war

Thanks

I am not an expert physicist or anything...so I would rather quote than speak in my own words. Here it is: What is Chaos Theory?

In mathematics and physics, chaos theory deals with the behavior of certain nonlinear dynamical systems that (under certain conditions) exhibit the phenomenon known as chaos, most famously characterised by sensitivity to initial conditions (see butterfly effect). As a result of this sensitivity, the observed behavior of physical systems that exhibit chaos appears to be random, even though the model of the system is 'deterministic' in the sense that it is well defined and contains no random parameters. Examples of such systems include the atmosphere, the solar system, plate tectonics, turbulent fluids, economies, and population growth.

A plot of the trajectory Lorenz system for values r = 28, σ = 10, b = 8/3Systems that exhibit mathematical chaos are deterministic and thus orderly in some sense; this technical use of the word chaos is at odds with common parlance, which suggests complete disorder. See the article on chaos for a discussion of the origin of the word in mythology, and other uses. When it is said that chaos theory studies deterministic systems, it is necessary to mention a related field of physics called quantum chaos theory which studies non-deterministic systems following the laws of quantum mechanics.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast