Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Splinter Cell 4

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Splinter Cell 4

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Does it has anything to do with the real Chaos Theory? Or is it just a symbolic name for an analogous concept? How is it compared to Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow? Better or the same?
    I think it is symbolic in the name. It has to do with a virus by the name of the Chaos Theory.

It's WAY better than Pandora Tomorrow, and it plays best on the XBox. I know, I beat it on both systems and liked the XBox version better. Almost worth buying one for.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    I think it is symbolic in the name. It has to do with a virus by the name of the Chaos Theory.

It's WAY better than Pandora Tomorrow, and it plays best on the XBox. I know, I beat it on both systems and liked the XBox version better. Almost worth buying one for.
    A virus with code name Chaos Theory...sounds amazing. Cannot wait to try it out...will buy it for Christmas or rent it at the Mall. It seems to be worthwhile...so I might buy it.

Pandora Tomorrow was a long game...that is why I liked it so much. The part where I had a lot of trouble was at the end, where you have to take out Soth. Tried...failed...Tried again...failed again...finally kicked his butt...Happies.

Since you finished it, was Chaos Theory harder and longer than Pandora Tomorrow? Do you still have to respect those commands that those people give throughout the game?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

It was more fun than Pandora, and you don't HAVE to stay nonlethal, you just get a better score if you are less lethal.

Newbie Haruki-sami may be famous one day Haruki-sami may be famous one day Haruki-sami's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Splinter Cell games...very cool.

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Yep...Yeppies. I am a big fan of all Splinter Cell games. The one that I like the most is Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow. All is good at the end. I cannot wait for Splinter Cell 4.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

well has for me i have a copy of splinter cell for the pc a friend gave me and i never did install it and test it out lol i guess i have way to many video games
    Full Metal Alchemist - Anime news information and lots of fun.
    Anime Gallery - Check out the image gallery for some cool anime pictures.
    Anime Forums - Join my anime forums and help us grow while talking about what you love best anime!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2