Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sports Section suggestion

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Sports Section suggestion

My suggestion is to having a sports section in the forum. Members can talk about sports, events, and other things involving sports. Maybe it's possible there can be some sort of fantasy football or fantasy baseball as well.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sports Section suggestion

Yeah I for one would second that, but just to let you know BF there are not a whole lot of sports fan here

If you look at the basketball thread right now, it's only a few folks posting again and again

And speaking of fantasy football, we had that last year and it went okay but since tychoides is not here to do it I might consider starting one for AO over at Yahoo

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

I admire your support Pyoro-pyoro. It could be beneficial for the forum because we could gain more members who are into sports with the addition of a sports section.

Even though the amount of users who posted in the "Mavericks" thread was minimal, it lasted a long time with a numerous amount of posts(150+) and views(about 1300) being possibly the second biggest thread behind the "What are you listening to now?" thread.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

well right now we definitely need more members to support this idea or otherwise it wouldn't be taken seriously

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Newbie 100% may be famous one day 100% may be famous one day
    Thanks

Is sports use to be a form of entertainment ?
    Last edited by 100%; Jun 19, 2005 at 11:13 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 100%
    Is sport use to be in the entertainment section ?
    You mean the "Sensory Pleasures" section? Well, no, actually it's currently in the Cyber Lounge. But there's enough topics(movies, music, and games) as part of the sensory pleasures and I feel that sports discussion is more serious than most of what is discussed in the cyber lounge. So I was suggesting it have a section of its own.
    Last edited by BFmastermind; Jun 19, 2005 at 11:16 PM.

Thanks

I agree, because sports is quite legit by itself even though not a lot of posts compared to movies having its own section, because movies music are all part of entertainment

Newbie 100% may be famous one day 100% may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think it would be a great idea cause artial arts it's also part of japanese culture, spirituality and defence

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast