Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: spyware

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

spyware

My computer is full of spyware and adware. And it is really pissing me off. My pc is slow and sometimes it freezes. I can't even play games on it anymore. So does anyone know of any spyware removal software that I can get for free (cause i don't feel like paying for it but if I have to pay its ok).

Thanx.

Newbie JEEB may be famous one day JEEB may be famous one day JEEB's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: spyware

The Microsoft AntiSpyware (clickie), AD-Aware (clickie) and SpyBot: Search And Destroy (clickie) might do the job for ya.

If not, it's badly infected and you'd need real consultation or a re-install of your Windows. And I assume you do use an alternative browser like Firefox (clickie) to view the internet, since it usually keeps the spyware counts down (compared to IE6).

[EDIT]Got the Antispyware link wrong, repaired[/EDIT]
    Last edited by JEEB; Aug 19, 2005 at 09:25 AM.
    人生フゥ~!!!

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: spyware

hey dude u can get a spyware removal from www.download.com just type spyware rmoval where it says search and u will find many spyware removals for free u just have to download it!!
    Last edited by kakashi_sensei; Aug 19, 2005 at 09:30 AM.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

thanx you guys i'll work on it right away

Lazy Ninja Puyo Champion Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Spybot kinda sucks it never fixes my problems but Ad-Aware works better.
    関西は最高やねん

Thanks

but guys how many of these things are free cause i'm really cheap when it comes to spending money.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks

they're all free. you can by full versions of them too but to just rid your computer of spyware, the free versions are good.

if you're searching download.com, make sure you're looking at shareware, or freeware
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: spyware

Quote Originally Posted by Sei-chan
    Spybot kinda sucks it never fixes my problems but Ad-Aware works better.
    also it depends on what kind of spyware removal u got and on how infected ur computer is.....if a simple spaware removal doesnt work u can buy "system mechanic 5" it cost around $50 or $70 but it sure works!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast