Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Square-enix

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

Square-enix

Square-enix has begain something that maybe awfull if there not carefull, alright basically have you heard of these titles.
    1 - Dirge of Cerberus
    2 - Final Fantasy Crises Core
    3 - Before Crises
    4 - Final Fantasy Advent Children

Basically here is what everything is

Dirge of Cerberus - This game is going to be a third person shooter/ devil may cry type game staring vincent valentine as the lead character.

Final Fantasy Crises Core - Final Fantasy VII compliation is the only info Square-enix release at the moment

Before Crises - This is a mobile phone game set one year before final fantasy VII your playing as the turks

Final Fantasy Advent Children - This im sure you have heard of its the CG movie that is set 2 years after the ending of FFVII which makes it a sequal yay!

Square-Enix is my favourite company and it makes my favourite games series final fantasy, FFVII is my fav game of all time im just slightly concernt that with all the spin offs they may damage the reputation that FFVII currently has.

I do want more FFVII but this much is a but extreme huh what do you think?.jan

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm they are going to extreme's to re-promote the game...
    but i think the movie will do great.. the other's... im not sure bout >_<
    I don't think they ruin ff7's reputation... but more hurt square's image if they suck.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nah, It'll turn out great (talking about the movie) but it does seems that since the Square got some american intrusions, their games seems more and more disappointing.

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Truthfully, when Squaresoft and Enix merged, the games didn't seem as great; I've found many other good games to play that aren't Squaresoft, eg. Shadow Hearts Covenant. But I didn't say I totally hate them, just that it seems like it's going downhill instead of escalating. I'll probably only be able to acquire two of the listed four; Dirge of Cerberus and Advent Children. I like how Dirge of Cerberus sounds, but I can't be sure yet.. and too bad Vincent wasn't really one of the favourite characters in FFVII.

Newbie Oxygen may be famous one day Oxygen may be famous one day Oxygen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Despite what many people think, Square and Enix merging was not the reason they began releasing subpar video games. Why, Final Fantasy X-2 and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance were already in development prior to the merger.

I have to admit that the Final Fantasy VII blitz as of late is annoying. Fine, a movie would be great for fanservice, but do they really need to release three games based on FFVII as well? That's going a bit too far, and is just milking a franchise dry. Besides, I never saw what was so dazzling about FFVII in the first place..
    !

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ach, yes. I'm not too thrilled about all the new Final Fantasy 7 related crap that Square-Enix has been shoveling during the last year or so. Aside from Advent Children, the rest of their recent things suck.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Well for us Europeans the merge is a very positive thing, this makes us actually have a chance to recieve some Enix games like DQ.
    The FFVII project is Squaresoft only.

Newbie alteru may be famous one day alteru may be famous one day alteru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pookie9
    Truthfully, when Squaresoft and Enix merged, the games didn't seem as great; I've found many other good games to play that aren't Squaresoft, eg. Shadow Hearts Covenant. But I didn't say I totally hate them, just that it seems like it's going downhill instead of escalating. I'll probably only be able to acquire two of the listed four; Dirge of Cerberus and Advent Children. I like how Dirge of Cerberus sounds, but I can't be sure yet.. and too bad Vincent wasn't really one of the favourite characters in FFVII.
    Yup, i must say that i enjoyed Shadow Heart Covenant more than FFX-2. Don't get me wrong, FFX-2's gameplay surely rocks, but it's kinda dated and storyline is too... well, a girl finding a guy? (well, it all sums up to that) not really my kind of game

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast