Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Square-enix

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont think shadow hearts 2 has been released in europe yet
    But i really want to play it, but on the 4th of febuary phantom braves is being released so i will enjoy that.

Square are still my fav but i dont like the FFVII spin offs there doing when we want one they dont provide and now they flood use with many.Jan

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pookie9
    Truthfully, when Squaresoft and Enix merged, the games didn't seem as great; I've found many other good games to play that aren't Squaresoft, eg. Shadow Hearts Covenant. But I didn't say I totally hate them, just that it seems like it's going downhill instead of escalating.
    I completely agree. Squaresoft was MUCH better than when they merged. I've played many Square-Enix games, and I feel the same way. They've screwed up, none of the games are great anymore, just really crappy and underdeveloped. They should be getting better, but I can't seem to find any good RPGs from SE in over 2 years. I wish they would of stayed Squaresoft V_V. ..
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    I wish they would of stayed Squaresoft V_V. ..
    Just wish they didn't make Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within then...

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Just wish they didn't make Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within then...

Dame that movie, what a bad move that was it wasnt even a FF it was just a CG movie, and then they were forced to merge with enix to get out of the red
    I dont even like enix they were just rejects from square-soft to being with.Jan

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm....there is a chance that it will do just fine...but there's an even greater chance that its gonna suk....i personally dont know how this is gonna turn out but we can always hope that its good

Thanks
    Im sure that Final Fantasy VII Avent Children will do great, but rest is probably gonna be 50/50.Jan

Newbie Oxygen may be famous one day Oxygen may be famous one day Oxygen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan
    Dame that movie, what a bad move that was it wasnt even a FF it was just a CG movie, and then they were forced to merge with enix to get out of the red
    I dont even like enix they were just rejects from square-soft to being with.Jan
    Enix was great. I mean, they had the Dragon Warrior/Quest and Star Ocean franchises.
    !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen
    Enix was great. I mean, they had the Dragon Warrior/Quest and Star Ocean franchises.
    well you may like them but i have to disagree, i dont rate any of those games but i did like the new star oceans.Jan

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast