Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Square-enix

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    I wish they would of stayed Squaresoft V_V. ..
    Hell no. Those Dragon Quest Games by enix were ****ing awesome.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thikn the movie will be awesome but they should leave the game alone. THe yare just using FFVII cause a lot of people like it and its just a way for the mto get more money.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Oh, yeah. Enix did have a few great games back in the day. Anyone here ever played that hellishly hard game, The 7th Saga? I hated its guts, but it was the first RPG I played.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also heard that Square-Enix are panning to release over 8 titles on the Nintendo DS, why the hell would Square-Enix release on a crappy Nintendo platform i mean what the hell if a see a mario figure like in metal gear i wont buy any of those games, seriously Square-Soft wouldnt do a stupid move like that but Enix would!.Jan

Thanks
    The Nintendo DS is actually a pretty good little handheld. And Squaresoft and Nintendo were partners back in the day if you remember that.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea but that was before a better alternative was available, besides i tried the PSP and the DS and i dont want the DS i want the PSP unfortunitly i am being forced to buy a crappy DS due to the fact that Square-Enix are being stupid just like capcom when they gave them exclusive rights to resident evil.Jan

Thanks
    What do you find so crappy about the DS?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    What do you find so crappy about the DS?
    Well to put it simply because its a Nintendo producet, but to justify that statment Nintendo produce a load of rubbish so a majority of the games will be carppy platform games and the generic recycles rubbish like golden eye and mario 64.

They dont release anything worth playing and there platforms tend to die out pretty quickly i mean i got a GC and waited for 1 and a half years for FFCC to get released then even after that i only got 3 games in totall pso,FFCC and pokemon and i personally dont play them anymore.

The Nintendo DS the graphics arent so good and the touch screen is a stupid gimmic and its a fat hand-held to carry around, where as Sonys psp is slim and sexy and it has great graphics and im sure a nice choice of games.Jan

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast