Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Square-enix

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    That's just your opinion, Nintendo should be congratulated even if it was just for the things they've done in the past.
    The SNES is one of the greatest consoles ever...
    And they haven't run out of steam yet.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Personally I think Nintendo is the company that brings out the most unique and fun games of ALL the systems.

Recycled Material? Playstation being the one with the biggest library of games, they actually have the most recycled. Final Fantasy games for instance. Same stuff, but a new story and only 1 element to make it slightly diffrent from the rest.

You get wireless play with the DS, this thing is truly awesome here. 4 other friends of mine all got DSs and we play ridge racer like it's a divine entity.

And to come for the DS, they announced it will have MP3 and DVD playback. Now heres what makes this better than the PSP.

With the MP3 and DVD inputer thingy that comes out sometime soon, you can upload MP3s and DVDs from your computer. Where as the PSP, you must BUY Seperate, smaller versions of the DVDs you want. That just sucks.

PSP battery life = crap.

Nintendo Touch screen = open for a shit load of game ideas. (Warioware Touched)

I do admit the opening choiuce of the game library is abismal at best, but from the looks of the DS, owners of it are in for quite a treat.

And it appears you bought the GC for all the wrong reasons. There are more unique and awesome fun filled games with the Cube.

Oh, and by the way. The following is PG-13:

If you're a college student, with a DS like me. The DS will get you p*ssy and X. Happened to me. I urge every college student to get one.
    Last edited by KenX; Jan 24, 2005 at 12:00 PM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    Oh, and by the way. The following is PG-13:

If you're a college student, with a DS like me. The DS will get you p*ssy and X. Happened to me. I urge every college student to get one.
    And that's where it gets interesing...
    You had to give up your DS to get those didn't you?

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    First off, the reason why there are many cross-platform games is this, MONEY. A company wants to increase its profits in order to make its shareholders happy and money at the same time. Many companies can piggy back on a systems success by cross-releasing titles and also, it can also help designers have more choices for businesses to go to. The merge of Squre and Enix was the best thing they did. Enix and Square saw a great oppurtunity in order to survive in this cuttrhroat world of business. Also, Square has an idea generator and Enix has a better resource to release games. Whether the company is launching sub-par games or not is based on the revenue sales statistics that the company receives AND whether the company will show a profit each fiscal quarter.

Enought of that,

I believe that these final fantasy VII incarnations with the exception of Advent Children will suck balls. I feel that they are trying to use a classic franchise and push it as far as it can go. Furthermore and don't flame me, but WE AS FANS ASKED FOR THIS, FOR MANY YEARS FANS HAVE WANTED MORE AND MORE FFVII STORY AND GAMES AND WE ARE GETTING IT, WE ASKED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN, THE COMPANY IS JUST BENDING TO THE WISHES OF TEH GAMING COMMUNITY.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Alright so you got a DS ken thats great for you i still dont see how you can say something like "Personally I think Nintendo is the company that brings out the most unique and fun games of ALL the systems"
    do you keep a strait face when you say that?.

Anyways i dont like nintendo and the fact that enix is releaseing stuff on their hardware makes me sick i dont like to indorse crappy companies, where as yes nintnedo have made allot of great things in the past key word there PAST!

and miayamoto did make a save game feature and designed the analoge stick and so on...but again hes a good inventore shame about his tast in games development, but nintendo did start off Final Fantasy and street fighter on their console at the time but times are better now.

Now then back to FF, KnightofNi i agree the gamers community did request more from FFVII but one would be enough not like 4 dont you think?
    I will purchase all of them ofcourse i even wanna get the panasonic foma p900iv just because its the final fantasy mobile that cloud uses in the movie.Jan

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well to put it simply because its a Nintendo producet, but to justify that statment Nintendo produce a load of rubbish so a majority of the games will be carppy platform games and the generic recycles rubbish like golden eye and mario 64.
    I think that Nintendo's reason for porting games from one system to another is because of the fact that finding those games that they port could be pretty troublesome. I mean, are you more likely to find a Gameboy Advance SP and a copy of Super Mario Advance or a Nintendo and Super Mario Bros. 2? It's a good way to preserve classics and there were some gamers that weren't around back in the day to play classics like Zelda: A Link to the Past and Super Mario Bros 3.

Personally I think Nintendo is the company that brings out the most unique and fun games of ALL the systems.
    True. Take Super Mario 64 for example. That game defined 3D Platform games. After the release of Super Mario 64, I noticed that a lot of the Platform games seemed to take some elements straight outta Super Mario 64. Not to mention that you rarely find games as unique as Pikmin and Animal Crossing anymore.

Now for the whole FFVII deal, you can really tell that Square-Enix is really milking the franchise of its money. They know how many fanboys there are of the game that will go out and buy the sequels no matter what even if they turn out being awful.
    Too cool for a sig.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    Now for the whole FFVII deal, you can really tell that Square-Enix is really milking the franchise of its money. They know how many fanboys there are of the game that will go out and buy the sequels no matter what even if they turn out being awful.
    The exact same thing can be said for mario, grand theft auto, metal gear and pro-evo and many more what is your point?.
    and as for mario though it sells well they were all awfull so seriously how can people rate such a childish simplist game.Jan

Newbie Romanticide87 may be famous one day Romanticide87 may be famous one day Romanticide87's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings

What about Finla Fantasy XI!? has no one played this ??
    its coming up on my second year playing this mmorpg its got an ok rep but i think the way the Japanese players treat the english players is more damaging to square rep then the products its making... but thne again thats just my 2 cents worth >!<

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast