Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Square-enix

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't really like MMORPG's... it's like... there's no story to hook you up.
    sure you can meet people up there but at some points, I think it's better to
    join a forum like this one. plus forum = free, FFXI = $$

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    FFXI wasnt what i expected it to be, also i wanted a ps2 version but sony didnt release there hard-drive for england.
    I tried the pc version of the game and it was pretty lame i think i would preffer a turn based MMORPG.Jan

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    FFXI was pure crap. It's probably the worst Final Fantasy and one of the worst MMOs I've ever played. The game starts out really slow and it seems to stay that way. I spent more time trying to get from place to place than actually leveling up and questing. Even after playing for a whole month straight, I felt as if I'd accomplished nothing.
    Too cool for a sig.

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Wow. This is to Jan and the other people who are FFVII, DS, PSP, etc. hatin': what's wrong with you?
    First point: Square did not merge to get out of the red. Check your facts before you post them. For some reason, people seem to think Square and Enix merging is "bad", and has made "a bunch of crappy games". Square and Enix merged to combine their markets. I'm sorry, but I also have to tell Eriadd something: Enix is HUGE in Japan. There IS no "hey-day" for Enix. They've been going strong the entire time. Just not in here. Now, Square is what's big here. That's one of the reasons they merged. Combined market. Get the best of both worlds.
    Now, to those Nintendo-hatin', Nintendo HAS managed to keep their consoles alive for a while with pretty much ONLY first-party games. It's well-known that they didn't have much third-party support for a while. Yes, Square WAS with Nintendo, until Nintendo and Sony split over the original Playstation, and Sony came out with their OWN Playstation.
    Also, hatin' on the DS is like hatin' on the Game Boy Advance: do as you like, but you WILL be proven wrong. Same goes to those against PSP. Also, don't complain about the PSP's battery life. I mean, Sony dropped the price by A LOT. The battery is rechargabler (duh), and if you want, spend the $100 or so that you saved on Sony's price drop to get a BETTER battery that will inevitably come out.
    Now to actually reply to the thread: Every single game coming out is a prequal/sequel, NOT a spin-off. I have no problem with this, because FFVII had an incredible story-line, and I find it refreshing that they switch genres on some of the games (IE DOC). I believe the movie will be incredible, but then again, I thought Spirits within wasn't gonna be bad. Still, the worst the movie will be is a graphical masterpiece, judging from the trailers.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I give up, i just want this thread to stop now....but i do look forward to advent chidlren that will rock.Jan

Newbie djewel147 may be famous one day djewel147 may be famous one day djewel147's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation

What I'm really looking forward to isn't in this line up, it's what SquareEnix has been pushing back for games that really haven't peeked my interest. Sure I'm interested to see how far Squenix has come with CG movies since Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, so I guess I'm a little excited to see Advent Children come out. But when is the question. It seems like they keep pushing the good things back. I have been dying to play Kingdom Hearts 2! And the Gameboy Advance game really didn't do anything for me. I don't know if I can't wait until December to play it. And does anyone know for sure when Final Fantasy XII is coming out? I thought it was suppose to be out in Japan by now.

Thanks
    If i remember i long time back it was delayed as always.

Is anyone getting the FFAC mobile phone you know the Panasonic foma p900iv?
    i am trying to get it.Jan

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    a most intriuging argument indeed! and here I thought everyone here hated nintendo but me! lol, I personally don't care about Square-Enix or their merge at all because, I hardly play final fantasy and if I did, I'd start with #1!

But in the end who cares what systems Square used for FF? Ok, they started with nintendo, now they're with sony, but still coming out with stuff for nintendo, before you know it sega will be back by some miracle and they'll use them too. I thought X-2 looked awfully stupid myself... the only FF game I've actually played was crystal chronicles, which really isn't that fun unless you're playing with your friends.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast