Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Square-enix

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    FFCC may aswell have been called legends of mana but less fun, and i agree FFX-2 was utter rubbish...square-enix dropped the ball with that one.Jan

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess 12 is the next one right? I have never played mana so I can't really comment, but what's really annoying about FFCC is the fact you're bound to a stupid circle. and then if you wanna move, someone has to pick it up. That annoys the crap outta me, plus I had hoped the characters would've looked a little cooler than what they did.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, Ryke, maybe there is no 'hey-day' for Enix, but hel, their SNES RPGs are 70 times better than the majority of RPGs on current systems.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    It's hard to beat classics. Especially in rpgs.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still think that even a bad square game is 99.9% than most average rpgs that are released by other companies.

But i must admit KAOI do make some great games like disgaea hour of darkness.

FFXII should be a intresting game but again its differenct as its not tradition turn based its real time, i dont like that i want my turn based FF games.Jan

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I still think that even a bad square game is 99.9% than most average rpgs that are released by other companies.
    Oh? So I guess that means that games like Xenosaga, Skies of Arcadia, and the Shin Megami Tensei series are bad games? :Thumbd:
    Too cool for a sig.

Thanks
    Skies of Arcadia is awesome! battle in air, with your party, I like that game. Vise is pretty sweet.

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan

But i must admit KAOI do make some great games like disgaea hour of darkness.

FFXII should be a intresting game but again its differenct as its not tradition turn based its real time, i dont like that i want my turn based FF games.Jan

Whoa whoa whoa, slow down there. You make it sound Squaresoft is the only company distributing successful RPG games. What about Xenosaga, Shadow Hearts, Atelier Eternal Mana, and many others by other companies ;/ !?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast