Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ssbm?

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Re: Ssbm?

BABY i kick buttocks inthat game with mario,luigi, marth, kirby and link.^^
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

ahh, yes, my favorite game! I'm a Marth player, but I'm pretty decent with all of them. I also like Mario, Link, and Fox. I play all the time. And I can't wait for the third one on the revoultion.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I use to play it like crazy with my roomies, but we've moved on to other things now. We still go back to it every now and again. As for fav characters, I never really had a preference, we'd set random most of the time anyway.

Newbie Bounty_Hunter may be famous one day Bounty_Hunter may be famous one day Bounty_Hunter's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey since you all play the game have you guys gone to any tournaments or any Bi weekly's to practice against any other people? Just wondering,Oh yeah just to let N.Y._Soulja I believe Sheik is the fastest character not Fox,But besides that Do you guys know how to L cancel and Wave dash? Cause if you do then you must be good,I was just playing today trying to make my Kirby better ^^ So how often do you guys play this game?

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

I play melee every once in a while. My favorite character would have to be Link. To me, he seems to be an all around character with slightly more strengths than weaknesses.

By the way, does anyone know how to play Super Smash Bros. Online through action replay or a hacked gamecube? I want to know how.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2