Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: !st person, 3rd person shooters, and RPGs

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice
    Ah yes Chrono Cross, good game but too different from Chrono Trigger. I bought it used a little while ago and i was hoping for the same cool battle system from chrono trigger, but instead they had more of the same ol' FF style, you know the the line of characters fighting the line of enemies, nobody moving positions or nothing, and you dont even gain levels you just get stats after beating a boss, thats just dumb. Really great story though and wroth playing threw.

I'm collecting all the old FF games, i've got 8, 9, and anthology, but not 7 yet, my favorite is 9 by far cause they go back to the old school style, medieval style, ariships everywhere, black mages, great characters, awesome story... etc

Have you ever played Vagrant Story, that old Squaresoft game thats really hard to find... its pretty unique and has a cool fighting style.
    booo.... chrono cross... i have to say chrono trigger was better... o and Kingdom Hearts is a good game. Sure its pretty lame here and there containing disney char etc. But heck the gameplay is awesome. Story is good too. I don't really mind about disney and ff clashing with each other.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I would have to say that I love all Final Fantasy games. I'm currently into .hack games. I have Xenosaga but I still haven't beaten it yet. But my current fav RPG right now is Star Ocean:Till The End Of Time.
    AS FAR AS 1st PERSON SHOOTER!!!(H.Battosai) I still think Halo2 is still better than SOCOM2.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2