Thread: Staff Rudeness.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Staff Rudeness.

OK now don't get me wrong here or anything I know I have had my fair share of rudness to the members BUT I noticed that sometimes it can get out of hand (sorry omega to use you as an exable) A member posted a topic about having signature problems. The guy understood the issue and omega came back with this responce

Lookie here Motoko_san,

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    if you read around this feture has been disabled for now.
    I'm gonna guess you failed reading classes a lot in elementary school, SIG UPLOADING IS DISABELED.
    For some reason to me that seemed WAY over the line. The person understood about this issue and left it alone.

As for LeTombeCelui, She and I go way back so she knows what she is talking about. She and I use to be staff admins on a site called Animeleague.net so she wasn't trying to backtalk or anything just give advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Lookie here Motoko_san,

I'm gonna guess you failed reading classes a lot in elementary school, SIG UPLOADING IS DISABELED.
    >_> I understand that your staff and all but it doesn't really give you the right to be so rude. That could have been said in a more polite manner. Yea you might have firm rules but I highly doubt that involves rules on how the staff can be total jerks to the members. Lighten up.

So I would like and probibly gig would like to se a drop in rudeness twords the members some wat. I can understand if they don't get it the first time but please if you can, have a nother mod that can do it properly

for the issue I am glad Len did the right thing and not bash the member bug gave a good tutorial on HOW to post a signature. nice job lin

If you have anything you would like to add gig Zui or Dan post it ^_^ and if you other guys have any comments about this post it ^_^

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Staff Rudeness.

yeah I know its easy for you guys to shoot off the hip since you usually have already delt with a couple of morons. But try not to come down on the ones asking legitimate questions no matter how asinine they may be, at least they are asking and not just doing it wrong allover. I'd rather have someone ask then just make it up as they go. Just try to differentiate the ones being @$$es and the ones who honestly just dont know

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm only a jerk to people that continuely spam and are being jackasses. But its pretty easy to tell the difference between someone whose being a moron and someone who really doesn't know what they are doing.

Anyways, I'll try to be nicer.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I was a huge jerk to most newbies before I became a Mod. Since I became one I have been trying not to be such a jerk. I still feel like making fun of people who can't type correctly or editing their posts in general, but yeah i'll try harder not to let my sarcasim get away with me.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

It's a fine line between using our powers as Moderators, and abusing our powers. We always have to keep in mind that as Moderators, we are the primary AO representatives to the Users. As much as we want to get emotional when facing forum abuse, it's best to adopt a 'sticks and stones may break my bones' attitude and try to keep the abusers from getting under your skin...

Right now, the only thing that gets to me (besides insulting my sig) is usually worthy of a Ban request, which means in the long run, I can still get even....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry Sorry, I was having a very bad day when I posted that -.-; family issues and all that emotional BS, I'll keep myself in check.