Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Star Ocean

Newbie badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil's Avatar
    Thanks

Star Ocean

Hm. I haven't seen any threads on this game, but I think all the Star Ocean games are great, my personal fave being Star Ocean Till the End of Time. I'd addicted to that one... The battle system is just so awesome, and different from that of most RPGs. Awesome game
    I LOOOOVE YAOI!!! w00t!! YEAH! GOOO BUMDARTS! Haha! That's my word, by the way. Don't steal it or I'll sick my yakuza squirrel army on j00!!

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    The battle system for SOTOT is pretty good, but unless u contantly switch party memeber it gets kind of dull after a while, specially near the end. The HUGE extra dungeons are very good and the ability to create/modify anything (from weapons to chocolate cakes ) is simply amazing. Although the graphics were pretty old (it took almost a year for the game to come to the states) theyre still pretty solid.
    Evil is actually in my job description

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I havent played Star ocean yet but I played Star Ocean: The Second Story. I dont know if they have the same graphics or battle systems but The Second Story is also awsome. You get to choose a story of a boy or a girl. Nice one.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    You get to choose a story of a boy or a girl.
    Whose names are Rena and Claude BTW. Their names arn't boy and girl.

I loved the 2nd game to death but I haven't played the 3rd game. I don't really want to from what I've heard about it.
    Too cool for a sig.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    I loved the 2nd game to death but I haven't played the 3rd game. I don't really want to from what I've heard about it.
    Same here, my friend has been telling me to steer clear of it and i think i'll listen to reason. Too bad , i was really thinking about picking it up...

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

Myuh

I don't even know what the series is about, the farthest I have gotten is buying Star Ocean two, and I have not even tried playing it. Could someone tell me the plot for the previous game? Also for the End of Time game? Thanks
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks
    Star Ocean Til the end of time is a good game. It has a good battle system but the story line is really slow. It takes forever for the game to get interesting but when it does it is pretty sweet. One other bad thing is that there are gaps in between speech in scenes. Someone will say something and then a few seconds later the other person responds. It gets kind of anoying. Other than that it is a desent RPG.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Id say SOTOT was an awesome game indead...though i havent had the time to beat the hardest level...i also havent got the time right now to get all the trophies and all the secret things around...but none-the-less it still is a good game. Has a sorta mix of Ol school and Furturistic themes all put into one world universe..i thought it was interesting...wonder if the gonna make a fourth one? I dont know about the making of a fourth one..but i would think that people might look forward to that kind of idea

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast