Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Star Ocean

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    OMG great great game...
    i stayed at my friends house for at least a week playing it over the summer...
    never finished it, and i dont have a ps2 ㅠ-ㅠ.
    very good game though

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Otaku domo may be famous one day domo may be famous one day domo's Avatar
    Thanks
    that game is the best ever ever! i love it it is a really interesting kind of rpg.

Newbie badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hehe YAAY! People agreeing with me^^
    I LOOOOVE YAOI!!! w00t!! YEAH! GOOO BUMDARTS! Haha! That's my word, by the way. Don't steal it or I'll sick my yakuza squirrel army on j00!!

Newbie superperson may be famous one day superperson may be famous one day superperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    star ocean till the end of time sucked cause the beganing cinematics were way too long, it takes like 60 min. just to get to the game! thats what the opening credits are for! it has some decent music, and a nice combat system but it felt like they just weren't trying hared enough.
    Sometimes we lose sight of life's simple pleasures; remember, it takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 3 muscle's to extend your arm and bitch slap the person who's annoying you.

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    All the Star Ocean games are great.

But my favorite is Star Ocean: The Second Story, by far. Amazing game, loved it and still do. lol. Probably my favorite, or atleast one of my most favorite RPG's.

As for the new one, Till the end of time, it was good, but not nearly as good as TSS.

And someone said earlier about picking between Claud or Luna. Not only can you do that, but you have 80+ possible endings. The ending will change depending on things as small as fights, who gets hit and who doesnt just in random battles. I think thats pretty amazing for everything to actually matter, especially stuff like that.
    Last edited by TallonKarrde23; May 12, 2005 at 06:06 PM.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    About the second story, can someone confirm to me that the game is the follow of the anime Starocean EX? I hope so...
    Coming soon.........

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually, the Anime/Manga is based off of the game. Atleast to my knowledge.

But yes, they are related, same characters and same story.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2