Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: star wars

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    You haven't seen ANY of the Star Wars films? I've never heard of that before. Thats definately original. But uh i'll sum it up quickly for you..... the original trilogy, Episode 4,5,6 are all classics, and this new trilogy so far is a pile of dung. Funny thing though, the 2 most interesting and likable characters in the new trilogy, Darth Maul & Qui Gon-Jin were both killed off terribly early in the story in Episode 1....Nice move Lucas.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    #1 was very good,yes the deaths were a little errr mean...
    #2 reveals anikan's dark side, which i liked
    i havent seen #3 but the movie and video game look very good. im getting the revenge of the sith game soon.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Any good thing on E2 was that anakin lost his arm, that was fun.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Funnily enough, when episode 1 came out, I became a Star Wars fan. I had seen the original three countless time years ago, but the new three sparked my interest fully.

Sure they ain't as good, but I still enjoyed them enough.
    I love Ewan McGregor as Obi-wan for some bizarre girly reason that none of you guys would probably understand... and am looking forward to episode 3 like you would not believe ^_^

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Funny thing though, the 2 most interesting and likable characters in the new trilogy, Darth Maul & Qui Gon-Jin were both killed off terribly early in the story in Episode 1....Nice move Lucas.
    Cheers narrator! They made it interesting, and Qui-Gon gets killed by the one of the most bad ass dark jedis ever, and then the bad ass gets killed by a young Obi-wan? Bullshit! I can understand Maul dying though, but as for Qui-Gon? pssh. Bullshit.

Newbie Dark Sephiroth may be famous one day Dark Sephiroth may be famous one day Dark Sephiroth's Avatar
    Thanks
    a pretty good show

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    a lot of lasers, a good plot that has a gap or two here and there, and in ep 1 and 2 there's awesome lightsaber fighting. asically that's the movies all summed up. (Grievous, Boba, and Jango rock!!!!!)
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2