Thread: Star Wars: Battlefront

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Star Wars: Battlefront

Hey, any of you out there played Battlefront yet? I've been busy playing it on the PC, and so far - aside from the dumb AI - it's really fun if you can get a lot of people together. There are a few flaws... like sniper rifles fire nice, short beams that take forever to hit the target. Also, Heroes suck ass. Other than that, it's pretty nice. Right now, I prefer to be the Clone Trooper or the Droid Pilot, the former because of his range of weapons, and the latter due to the radiation gun he has.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not yet, next lan hopefully i can get this and play it we will see.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I've heard It's a very awesome game, but haven't got the chance to check it out yet. I'd want to be the Imperials rather than rebels, your almost always the rebels in any other star wars.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to buy the game but at the moment I ahve no money .But as soon as i get some Im gonna buy it.