Thread: Star Wars Galaxies Opinions

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Star Wars Galaxies Opinions

Okay, my friends who now live a few states away from me are very much into this online game that I'm sure many of you have heard of and have been desperately trying to get me to join. I've heard so many mixed reviews about it and am still relatively short on cash I'm not sure it'd be worth the money, time or effort to go out and get it. I'm hoping some of my fellow AO member who may play this game have some opinions on what I should do and if you could please gives some details about the game that are cool.

Side note: I've scoped out the website so please dont post a link to it.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    I haven't played the game, but all my friends at an online star wars simulation (SWCombine) think that SWGalaxies doesn't live up to its expectations. However I haven't tried it myself, so I won't say anything more.

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks
    well, i don't like the games but, i like the movies better

Newbie Force may be famous one day Force may be famous one day Force's Avatar
    Thanks
    SWG was really fun at the start but soon gets very boring and repetetive. It has a very dull enviroment too.