Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars III : Revenge of the Sith

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Star Wars III : Revenge of the Sith

Dam, I just got a hold of this Star Wars III : Revenge of the Sith trailor, and it looks awesome. OMFG could it be as good as the origional ones? What do you guys think?

http://www.natalieportman.com/video/...railer_480.mov

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow. I just watched it and man. That actually looked impressive. Way better than the first two, based on it. In my head I'm hyping it up alot more...perhaps more than I should. I'm gonna see it no matter what though, I just hope it rocks the house.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Well, the darker it becomes the more I'll like it so...
    Emperor wielding his lightsaber--->I'm there
    Last edited by Hassun; Nov 05, 2004 at 02:38 AM.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    finally! i cant wait to see this movie, i dont care how bad/good the other ones were... this one looks great!

The end is important in all things.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i can't wait is going to be insane, but they will never match up to the to the originls, for one u knwo whats is going to happen

Also the first ones were just good, more story not as much special effect which made it good, i hated how they change the first ones abit it just runied some scenes.

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Definitly looks more impressive then Episodes 1 and 2.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    O.O O.o o.O o.o

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its going ot be aweosme! ! I dont think it will be better than the orignals but it will still be good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast